Sick Day

Third Person's POV

"Let it out Wise Girl. Let it all out." Percy said as he patted Annabeth's back.

Well. It's the morning after the Halloween Party, and Annabeth is bent over the toilet bowl. She's been throwing up for the past half hour, and Percy had been holding her hair back.

"I thought you said no drinks were allowed from the outside." Percy said.

"There were no alcohol, yes." Thomas said. "But there was nothing against food from the outside."

"Did you eat anything Wise Girl?" Percy asked.

"Well somebody brought Pizza and Mozzarella sticks. Churros, Tacos." Annabeth said as she rested her head on her head.

"Gods." Thomas said.

"But no one else is throwing up?" Percy asked Thomas.

"Well. Reyna won't leave her room." Thomas said. "Bianca has a cold, and Silena has the symptoms of an upcoming fever, but no. Piper is feeling a little bloated, and I'm pretty sure Leo is puking but the Stolls poisoned him, so..."

"The Stolls did what?" Annabeth asked.

"They have these puke pills. Water soluble." Thomas said. "They were popping it in a few drinks last night."

"STOLLS!" Percy yelled as his voice echoes through the entire house. "I'll be right back sweetie." He said, as he kissed Annabeth's temple and then ran out. "Stolls!!!"

"So..." Annabeth said.

"So?" Thomas asked.

"Puke pills don't exist?"

"Nope." Thomas said.

"Sorry." Annabeth said, as Thomas helped her up.

"How long are you gonna hide it from him, Annabeth?" Thomas said.

"I'm not hiding anything." Annabeth said.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not!"

"Not what?" Thomas said.

"Not pregnant! I'm not-" Annabeth said.

"Pregnant." Thomas repeated.

"Look. I'm not even sure. Those tests don't even work. I bought five and three of them was negative." Annabeth said. "Majority right?"

"Annabeth-"

"No. Thomas. I know myself. I'm not pregnant. I can't possibly be. I'm just a bit stressed." Annabeth said.

"Alright." Thomas said. "Get to bed."

Annabeth miserably crawled on to her side of the bed and laid on top. Thomas tucked her in, and placed a bottle of pills next to her.

"Sugar pills." Thomas said. "So Percy won't suspect anything, and it won't hurt anyone."

"Thanks." Annabeth mumbled.

"Get enough sleep."

"Okay."

"Enough fluid, enough food."

"Uh huh."

"Tell your husband." Thomas said, and this was not replied by Annabeth. "And if you need anything. Anything at all. Me, my brothers and sisters, and my dad would be happy to help."

"Thanks Tom." Annabeth said.

"One more thing." Thomas said. "Parents. You better tell 'em."

"I'm not-"