What Family Means

Third Person's POV

"Come on, come on, come on people we're gonna be late!" Annabeth yelled as she waited at the stairs.

"It's not even our graduation!" Leo exclaimed.

"My head still hurts from yesterday." Beckendorf held on to the railings as he walked down the stairs.

"It lasts a while." Connor said as he limped from the elevator. "Those immortality sleep they tell you don't work."

"At least you had a day to rest, I had like 4 hours." Bianca complained.

"You guys! Chiron is waiting already." Percy yelled as he walked into the house. "Come on! The ceremony is starting."

"I don't see a point why we should go to the ceremony." Thalia mumbled. "We didn't exactly graduate."

"We were invited to the graduation by our friends." Annabeth said. "Our parents are there, and-"

"Speaking of-" Luke said. "Are Athena and Poseidon-"

"Oh yeah." Percy nodded. "Three days going strong!" He mocked.

"You're joking." Thalia scoffed.

"Unfortunately, we're not." Annabeth shook her head.

"No." Thalia said again. "She's Athena!" She gasped. "No."

"Hey. If Artemis got married, anything could happen." Luke said.

"But she's Athena!" Thalia said.

"It happens." Percy shrugged. "They're like, official."

"Wow." Leo said. "I'm impressed." He turned to Calypso, who stood next to him. "They're official."

"I'd be surprised if my mom isn't pregnant." Annabeth cringed.

"Oh! Gross!" Percy yelled.

"She's pregnant?!" Bianca woke up from her nap standing up. "Wait who's pregnant?"

"She's not." Silena said. "I don't think." She turned to Annabeth. "Right."

"I couldn't tell at this point." Annabeth admitted. It was at this point when everyone started to file down the stairs.

"Alright. There are going to be about two dozen immortals one place." Nico said. "I can do a lot but not too much, in case of monsters, do you all have weapons?" The crowd nodded.

"Can we leave?" Annabeth asked.

Nico waited as the people around him started to take their powers for a run, trying their best to transport themselves without a suit. They made it, as most of them are immortals at this point of the day. The only people not gone were Annabeth, Percy, Thalia, and Luke.

"Let's go." Nico said as he stretched out his arms. The four simply held on to his hand as he took the down the pool of darkness.

They resurfaced in a bathroom.

"Really Nico?" Luke asked.

"Empty and shadowy." Nico shrugged. "C'mon, we're late."

Percy opened the door of the girl's bathroom (nice choice Nico), and allowed everybody out. They passed through the empty halls, slowly observing the newly renovated roof that Poseidon had paid for, before heading towards the field where the graduation would be held.

What they didn't know was that the moment the passed the doors, there would be people screaming and running towards them with cameras.