01

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲; 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲; 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭. 𝟕
~~~

His heart beat fast as the two officers pointed their guns at them. He was scared and wasn't sure what to do. They were screaming and yelling and all he wanted to do was go home.

"Sir, I'm trying to get my registration like you said! Stop yelling!" His brother, Jason, shouted back.

All they were trying to do is figure out why they were getting pulled over. They were just two black men in the car, bumping to their music having a good ole brotherly time.

"Sir, keep your hands up!" The officer shouted, gripping his gun tighter.

"I'm getting my registration!" Jason said back, reaching over the passenger side. He watched his brother attempt to open the glove department to get his things, but the officers thought otherwise.

"He got a gun!" The officer shouted then started firing directly at his brother.

His eyes widened as he watch the officer shoot his brother five times. His brother leaned over, unresponsive.

"Jason!" He exclaimed, shaking his brother. He leaned him back seeing his eyes wide open, his white shirt now bloody.

"Jason!" He shouted again, feeling himself about to cry. "JASON!"

"Get out the car!" The other officer shouted, aggressively opening the car door. The officer grabbed him and he tried to get him off him.

"You killed my fucking brother!" He shouted as the officer pulled him out the car.

He aggressively put him on the ground and put his hands behind his back.

"YOU KILLED MY FUCKING BROTHER!" He kept shouting as the officer cuff him.

Tears roll down his cheek as the officer stayed on top of him, refusing to get up.

"Get off me! Get my brother!"

Jashseh shut his eyes tightly trying to get rid of the bad memory. That day was the day he would never forget. It was just a week before he ended his junior year. His brother was going off to the military and they were having time together before he left.

He ended up losing his only biological brother. The only person that really understood him. The only one that helped him with his anger issues and his bipolar depression. So, to lose the only person that kept him sane made him go insane.