33

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"It's my birthday." Miracle exclaimed and Jahseh chuckled.

"It is your birthday. How old are you turning?" He asked, climbing on the hospital bed and sitting next to her.

Miracle held up her five fingers, "I'm turning five." She answered.

"My head hurts." She muttered after, scratching the bandage that was wrapped around her head.

"Stop scratching." He told her, moving her hand away. "And I know it hurts pumpkin, the doctor is coming back to give you your medicine."

"And then I go home?"

"Yeah, and then you go home." He answered her question and she smile from ear to ear.

"I go home to you...I go home to you." She started singing, happily. Jahseh smiling as he watch her dance in the bed and singing her made up song. He was extremely happy that she had finally woke up and what better day to do it than on her own birthday.

It was a miracle, so to say.

Just watching her made him regret all the negativity he's been spreading around for the past few weeks. It also made him regret what he said to Blu the a couple days ago. He was just waiting for this day to come and it finally came.

Now, he had to make it up to Blu.

"Yeah, you go home to me. Before you do though, I want you to meet someone special." He told her just as the room door opened and Beth walked inside.

"Miracle, this is mommy." He introduced her to Beth, Beth giving Miracle a smile.

"My mommy?" Miracle asked, pointing to herself.

Beth nodded her head, feeling herself about to cry. "Yes, your mommy and Jahseh mommy." She answered, her voice cracking. She was happy to be experiencing this moment right now. While she was getting herself together, that was all she was thinking about. Rekindling her relationship with her son and meeting her daughter.

"I'm so happy to meet you." Beth told her, wiping her tears. Miracle smile staring at her mother.

"Do you want a hug?" She asked seeing her crying, Beth let out a small chuckle.

"Of course." She agreed, walking over to Miracle. The two of them hugged each other tightly, Beth crying some more.

She was happy.

Miracle was happy.

And so was Jahseh.

Their family was going back to normal just how he wanted.

Blu shut the front door behind her then sat on the porch step

Blu shut the front door behind her then sat on the porch step. "Even though we haven't talked for a couple days, we still have our usual one in the morning talks." She said breaking the silence between them.

"Can't break a routine." Jahseh said and she nodded her head, agreeing.

"True, so what brings you here?"

"I came to tell you a few things. For starters, Miracle woke up finally. She actually woke up last night, but I didn't find out until this morning. Today's her birthday too and I'm going to take her to the zoo this weekend, so if you want to join then you can." He started off and Blu nodded her head.

"I'm happy she's awake and I don't mind coming. I haven't been to the zoo out here, so it better be nice."

"Yeah, it's nice out there. Miracle haven't been there either, so that's why I picked that place. Not only that, but I talked about you to my mom and she wants to meet you as well. She's getting better and getting more involved, I now feel like she won't leave me so I'm not worrying anymore. I want you to meet her though." He added.

He look over at her then let out a small sigh, "I also want to talk about what happened. I didn't mean to say any of that, it really just slipped out. I know that whole thing ruined your life and I didn't mean to bring it back up. I don't want you to think I'm that type of guy cause I'm not."

"I know it was just a mistake. But, it hurt my feelings when you said that because I trusted you with that information. So, for you to lash out on me and say that really hurt my feelings, Jah. That was actually my first time crying over something you said to me." She admitted making Jahseh feel even more bad.

"I apologize for everything, Blu. The last thing I wanted to do was make you cry, wasn't my intention. Your an amazing person Blu and I hate the fact that I'm this negative person when shit happens to me. I know people are trying to help me and instead of letting them, I just lash out. I really do hate it cause I know sooner or later, no one if going to want to be around me. I took it too far...I always take it too far and I was completely wrong. Your an amazing person Blu and I really don't want you to leave me."

"That's the last thing I want to happen. Since you came around, I been happy and I want to stay happy. You helped me with a lot and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. And I can confess that I'm actually falling in love with you. which might be too much since we're only teenagers and we really don't know much about love. But, I do love you a lot. I know for sure I do and I don't want to lose you." He confessed catching himself and Blu off guard.

She wasn't expecting that and Jahseh wasn't expecting to lay it all out on her. But, it was the truth and he wasn't going to hide the truth. This was how he felt...he was in love with Blu.

It went quiet between the two of them. Blu scooted closer to him then put her head on his arm.

"You really do love me?" She asked him. She believed him, she just wanted to hear him say it again.

"Yes, I do love you." He answered, looking down at her and she look up at him.

"I love you a lot and I'm happy that your my girlfriend." He told her making her smile.

"And I love you too and I'm happy that your my boyfriend. You just need to stop being mean and let people help you because I'm here to help. Always." She told him, grabbing his hand and holding it. She laid her head back on his arm, Jahseh leaned down kissing her forehead.

"I know."

my baby miracle alive, I wasn't going to let her die y'all

Anyway this book finna end quite soon after a few more chapters...I'm going to end up doing a time skip just to fast forward a little

thoughts?