06

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲; 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟖
~~~

The marching band was heard as Blu and Sydney go out the car.

"Thanks daddy!" Sydney thanked her dad.

"Thank you Mr. Robinson." Blu thanked him as well. She noticed him licking his lips, his eyes scanning her body.

She tuck in her lips starting to feel uncomfortable. Something told her to get her aunt to drive them instead. But, her aunt was busy trying to get her back broke by the neighbor that she couldn't.

"Your welcome, Blu." Mr. Robinson said, still scanning her body. Sydney roll her eyes then grabbed Blu hand.

"Bye dad!" She exclaimed, starting to walk away from the car. They walked through the parking lot until they reached the school.

They stood in line for the tickets, Blu looking around at the many people that came out. She guess the first game really was important. Parents, teachers, and students were all out for the boys. She was new to the football scenery, but she liked it. They moved up in the line going to the window.

"Two student tickets." Sydney told the man.

"IDs." He told them and the two girls showed him their school ids. He nodded his head then got tickets and they paid.

When they were done, they walked out of line and towards the field entrance. They handed their tickets to the guard who then let them in. Sydney squealed which caught Blu off guard.

"We going to have so much fun!" She exclaimed, Blu chuckling a little.

Music continued playing as the two girls walked up the stands hand in hand. They walked all the way down, sitting beside the marching band that Blu didn't know they had. They took a seat on the last bleacher and Blu started looking around. This was the high school experience she wanted and you couldn't get this at a private school.

Chilling for a few minutes, the crowd soon all stood up when 0 to 100 by Drake started playing. Blu and Sydney stood up on the bleachers seeing smoke and the cheerleaders flipping then the football players ran out. The crowd screaming and yelling at them.

"Let's go Trojans!" They all shouted, cheering for them.

"Their asses look so tight in those pants." Sydney said, squealing.

Blu shook her head, sitting back down. She hope this game was all worth the hype.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was fourth quarter and just twenty seconds left in the quarter. The Trojans were down just by three points and only need a touchdown to win. The team was in a huddle, Apollo giving them the play.

"Alright, we're doing Hook and Ladder play. They already took Wade out the game, so we're left with our last wide receiver, Jahseh. Jay you'll do a fake to the left then throw the ball to Jahseh. Jahseh..." Apollo paused looking at his son.

"Catch the damn ball." He told him, Jahseh mugged him then rolling his eyes.

"The whole damn point." He thought to himself.