08

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲; 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭. 𝟐𝟑
~~~

Jahseh shut his door after looking out it. He had the house to himself, so that only meant one thing. He walked back to his bed, going on it and underneath his blanket a little. He grabbed his phone, unlocking it. Going to his Safari, he went to incognito mode and was presented with his favorite porn site; XVideos.

He found a nice homemade video of two pretty ebony lesbians and clicked on it. He pulled his shorts down, taking his dick out. He watch his video, stroking his dick slowly. The two women kissing and feeling on each other turned him on. He lick his lips, his breathing picking up a little. This was something well needed for him, a good way to relieve stress.

"Shit." He grunted lowly. He lick his lips again, stroking himself a little faster.

He toss his head back a little, the only noise heard was the moaning of the girls and his low, deep grunts. Before anything else could happen, his room door was swung up and Kelly barged in.

"Yo-what the fuck!" He exclaimed, trying to quickly cover himself. But, it was too late cause Kelly had already seen him.

She bite her lip, not taking her eyes off him since she couldn't. Jahseh was a handsome young man to her and very muscular, something she was attracted to. And even though, Apollo and him look exactly alike, Jahseh was better looking.

"So, is this what you do when no ones home?" She finally spoke, her eyes staying on the print made once he covered himself with his blanket. Jahseh noticed and grabbed one of his pillows, covering himself.

"Can you get out." He told her, starting to feel uncomfortable. His stepmom walking in on him doing his personal business was embarrassing.

Not to mention, they weren't in those badly scripted pornos with stepmom and stepson. He just wanted time alone while he had the house to himself. Man, did he wish he locked his door.

"I'll get out once you answer my question. Are you watching something or thinking of someone?" She asked, biting her lip and looking him up and down.

Jahseh noticed then tossed his head back, "Kelly, can you please get out?" He asked her more nicely. He wasn't in the mood to go off, but he was getting close.

Just like he was getting close to releasing himself. But, that was neither here nor there.

"There's nothing for you to be embarrassed about love." She told him, refusing to leave. The thought of just the two of them here alone was fine with her.

It's wasn't fine for Jahseh though.

"I'm not embarrassed, I just-" he paused, sighing to himself.

"Aww, it's okay Jahseh. I can be a helping." She continued, stepping into his room.

"No, that's weird and get out!" Jahseh shouted at her and she roll her eyes.

"Stop being difficult. You have a whole woman standing here offering to give you services and being a bitch." She told him off, crossing her arms over her chest.

Jahseh scrunched up his face then let out a small chuckle. "Do you hear yourself? Your my dads wife, that's fucking weird." He told her, Kelly rolling her eyes again.