34

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬

"The deadbeat father finally wants to be in his daughter life. Hell must've frozen over for this day to come." Amber exclaimed once she seen Shane get out his car. Shane roll his eyes, locking his door then walking to his ex-wife who was also Brittney mom.

"Nice to see you Amber. I hope we can have a regular meet up without all the bull." He remarked and Amber smack her lips.

"If you stop being a deadbeat then maybe we can do this more often." She remarked, rolling her neck.

"I'm not a deadbeat and I wish you stop calling me that. I'm in my daughter life." Shane told her, heading inside the diner.

"Yeah, right. Your more in that other girl life instead of Brittney. So, your a deadbeat." Amber told him walking in behind him.

"I'm not a deadbeat, I be in both of my daughters lives. Unfortunately, you make it difficult for it to be consistent." He replied seeing Brittney sitting in one of the booths. He was confused as to why she had asked to meet both of them here, but it was whatever.

Brittney finally look up once she seen her dad. Her eyes were red a little from her crying, she wipe her face and sniffling a little.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Shane asked her once he seen her.

"I-"

"No, she's not fine." Amber cut her daughter off, Shane giving her a small glare.

"She's obviously happy to see her father since it's been awhile. Maybe if you stop being such a trifling ass father, she wouldn't be crying." Amber remarked, sitting down and Shane sat down beside her.

"Brittney, tell your dad how bad he affected your life. He's busy with that Crystal bitch that he doesn't even worry about us." She continued.

"Amber, your doing the most and don't call Crystal a bitch." He told her, keeping calm as much as he could. He didn't like lashing out, especially on his baby mother because he knew that would mess up his relationship with his kid.

Unfortunately, Amber was that type of baby mom. The one that punishes the child when the father doesn't want anything to do with them. It was obvious Amber still wanted Shane, but he didn't want her back. Co-parenting was all he wanted to do.

"Of course, you'll defend her. I mean after all, you cheated on me and got her pregnant. I hope it was all worth it cause you ruined a good marriage for a slut." Amber replied, this time Shane definitely pissed off.

"Amber, I'm sick and fucking tired of you and you playing victim. Your acting like I'm the one that stepped out of our relationship first. You stepped out and slept with my best friend and you thought he wasn't going to tell me. You didn't even do it once, it was multiple fucking times, and you have some nerve to be pissed off." He shouted at her.

Brittney sigh, leaning back in the seat. She had a feeling this was going to happen bringing the two of them here together. She just wanted to tell them her news and hopefully have a support system behind her.

"I do have the right to be pissed off. You fucked some random ass broad and ended up getting her pregnant. You made a damn child, I didn't fucking make one. Your a fucking bastard." Amber yelled back.