03

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲; 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟎
~~~

Blu look herself in the mirror, brushing her hair. When the front kept sticking up, she sigh to herself. She grabbed her headband off her dresser and put it on. Taking a step back a little, she look at her full outfit.

She had on an Aaliyah shirt with grey leggings. Dark Grey Jordan 12s on her feet. She only wore them after seeing the boy from yesterday wearing them, which reminded her that she had a pair of her own. After putting on her jewelry and her glasses, she got the rest of her things then headed out her room.

She walked down the hall going to her aunts room. Knocking on the door, she peeked in seeing her aunt still asleep. A random man who was half naked sleeping beside her. Blu shook her head, walking into the room and over to her aunt.

"Auntie!" She exclaimed, shaking her. Erica woke up, Blu rolling her eyes.

"Whatchu need girl?" Erica asked and Blu mentally roll her eyes.

"I need you to take me to school." Blu told her.

"What time is it?"

"7:15." Erica quickly shot up after hearing the time.

"Damn girl, why you wake me up so late?" She asked, tossing the covered off her naked body. Blu quickly turned her head not wanting to see her aunt body.

"Girl, don't act like that. We have the same shit." Erica told her, putting in a robe.

"Brittney left?" She asked, sliding her feet in her slippers. She tied her robe then her and Blu walked out the bedroom.

"You already know she did." Blu answered as they walked downstairs.

Brittney, the head cheerleader, was Blu half sister. Their dad, Redd, ended up cheating on Brittney mom in revenge after her mom cheated first. It was a petty situation and out of it, Blu was born. Her dad and Brittney mom were two petty adults that really didn't deserve to be with each other.

And Blu mom was just a bystander. It was a one night stand gone wrong basically. Brittney and Blu didn't get along even though they were related. Brittney was spoiled and didn't like the fact that she had a sister, so because of that she made sure to make Blu feel unwanted. She wanted their dad to herself, so she could be daddy's little princess.

Unfortunately, she couldn't.

Blu didn't worry about Brittney not one bit. She was good with her not liking her cause she didn't care. Blu was very nonchalant about things. Nothing really fazed her unless it was personal or if she made herself care about it. And even though, Brittney tries her hardest to get on Blu bad side, it never worked.

She was just nonchalant like that.

They walked out the house and got in the car. Erica started up the car while Blu put her seatbelt on. She put her AirPods in, leaning back in the seat. She went to her music and played Teenage Love Affair by Alicia Key.

"Are we going to switch?" Brittney asked, her hands on her hips.

Blu look back seeing Brittney and her friends up on her. She roll her eyes, shutting her locker door.