10

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲; 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭. 𝟑𝟎
~~~

"She didn't wear her glasses." Jahseh muttered to himself as he stare at Blu.

He was in the gym with Dexter and ended up seeing Blu. She was on the opposite side, her head in her books. He noticed she wasn't wearing her glasses for the past two days. Even though it was a small detail, he still noticed.

"Who didn't wear their glasses?" Dexter asked, hearing Jahseh. Jahseh look back at him then shook his head.

"No one." He answered, sitting up on the bleachers. Dexter hummed, not believing him.

"Mhm, who you staring at?" Dexter asked, pulling his ear and Jahseh smack his hand.

"No one."

"Okay, well I need to tell you some tea." Dexter exclaimed, ready to tell his friend about his drama.

As Dexter started talking, Jahseh continued staring at Blu. For some reason, her not wearing her glasses made her look even more prettier than before. Even though, he never acknowledged it, Jahseh thought Blu was pretty. Unfortunately, he was the weird type when it came to expressing feelings or giving compliments. He didn't too well with that at all.

Dexter hit his arm noticing he wasn't paying attention to him. Jahseh look back at him, mugging Dexter.

"Boy, listen and stop staring at Blu like a weirdo." Dexter told him, Jahseh tucking in his lips.

"You know her?" He asked and Dexter nodded his head.

"Yeah, she's in my class and she's really nice and pretty. Looks like the type of girl you would be with." He answered.

"Anyway, I was trying to tell you about what I did and your not listening." He added on, Jahseh sigh turning towards him.

"My fault, so what happened?" He asked, Dexter smiling.

"Okay, so remember that down low boy I told you about?" Dexter asked and Jahseh nodded his head.

"Yeah, well he wanted to be an asshole and be a lil homophobe, so I fucked his dad."

Jahseh raise his brow looking at his friend. Dexter gave him a smile then started laughing.

"You fucked his dad?" Jahseh asked for confirmation.

Dexter nodded his head, "Yeah, and it was easy too. Give a man some Hennessy, talk a little about sports then dick in my mouth." He laughed, Jahseh shaking his head.

He didn't have anything to say like all the other times. Whenever Dexter talked about his sexual business, Jahseh just listen. He never had anything to say since Dexter stories were quite interesting to him.

"I like how you listen to me. Your such a good friend." Dexter cooed, hugging Jahseh and rocking side to side.

"I have no choice, but to listen D. Just be safe that's all." Jahseh told him as Dexter let him go.

"I am and I will. Anyway, I need to talk to my teacher about something. I'll see you."

Dexter gave him another hug before getting up and heading out the gym. Since he left, Jahseh also got up and walked to the other side of the gym. He approached Blu chasing her to look up at him.