02

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲; 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭. 𝟗
~~~

The sound of the whistle being blown again was heard. Jahseh leaned over, his hands on his knees as he breathed heavily. He was at P.E doing this stupid gym benchmark where he had to run a mile. You would think he would be fine running since he plays football, but he's been lazy for the past few months.

"Hiiii friend!" He look up seeing Dexter running up to him.

He was in a cheery mood for what reason, Jahseh didn't know. But, he had a feeling what it was.

"Are you okay?" Dexter asked, jogging lightly in front of him. Jahseh stood up to his full height then let out a small sigh.

A few of his other classmates ran past them and he shook his head. He was so over this whole gym class, he just wanted to go.

"I'm fine just tired of this shit!" He finally answered in a mumble. His mouth was dry from not hydrating before stepping out onto the field.

He thought he wouldn't need it and that he would get done in no time like the previous years. But, he was somewhat outta shape, so that didn't happen whatsoever. He started walking, Dexter still jogging beside him.

"How are you an athlete and your outta shape? Get it together, Jahseh." Dexter joked and he smack his lips.

"I'm getting it together, I just have to get back in the zone." He answered, still out of breath.

He look over near the bleachers seeing his dad wasn't paying attention. He was tired and needed to rest, but he knew how his dad was. One disadvantage, was that his dad was not only his football coach, but the gym teacher. He couldn't get away from him at all.

They lived in the same house and went to the same school. It was annoying and at times Jahseh just didn't care.

Like this very moment.

"So, what stupid thing are you about to do?" Dexter asked, already knowing he was about to do something.

That was his best friend, so of course he knew.

"I'm 'bout to walk my black ass in the school. I'm not staying out here." He answered. He lifted his shirt a little wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Oooh!" A few girls that stood near by, cooed as they watched him. Dexter started laughing since Jahseh ignored them with all his might.

"You need to stop being mean." Dexter told him, looking back at the girls.

"They need to stop talking to me." Jahseh replied, putting his shirt back down.

They kept walking, getting closer to Apollo who stood on the bleachers. Jahseh and Dexter look at each other and they already knew what to do. Dexter speed walked to Apollo attempting to occupy his attention. When the coast was clear, Jahseh started walking off the field and towards the building.

Before he could get any farther, it was too late and he was caught.

"SMITH!" Apollo shouted then he blew his whistle. Jahseh sigh turning around, Apollo blew his whistle again bringing in the class.