28

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

-𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬

It was a breezy afternoon outside. The trees blew in the wind, the birds chip loudly and the sky was a beautiful light blue color. Outside seemed nice, but that wasn't the case inside the house. Anger filled the house, disagreements, hostility, backed up tension. It was terrible in the house and the reason for it was him.

Wesley rub the bridge of his nose listening to his daughter and son arguing. They had been going at with each other for the last twenty minutes over nonsense in Wesley opinion. The reason behind the argument...Jahseh.

"Your a terrible fucking father and I don't care what you say. You caused hell for that boy and you call that parenting!" Jayla shouted, getting everything off her chest. She was over how her brother was acting. All the hatred she had built up from when they were kids finally came out.

"Oh, Jayla shut the hell up. You don't know what the fuck I did and last time I checked, your not his fucking parent. I don't give a damn, he's my child and I do what I want." Apollo shouted back. He was tired of people coming at him and he was over it, especially his sister.

"Do you hear your damn self? All his life you been messing with that boy. Treating him different, verbally abusing him and it got worse once Beth went away. Are you still mad that she wanted to divorce your dirty ass after she caught you cheating on her multiple times? You need to grow the fuck up cause your acting like a little ass kid!"

"I'm not acting like shit and I don't give a fuck about Beth. She can go to hell for all I care, she doesn't even care about her kids. She fucking left them remember, instead of coming at me attack that bitch. Oh, wait you can't cause she's somewhere doing fucking drugs. Your coming at me when their mom isn't even here to raise them. I don't give a damn, I'm tired of y'all steady trying to baby that damn boy! I'm sick of it!"

"Your one piece of shit!" Jayla shouted, mushing his face. Apollo raised his hand quickly, Jayla flinching.

"Aye!" Wesley finally chimed in, standing up as quickly as he could.

"What you was going to hit me, huh?" Jayla shouted, her voice cracking a little.

"You was going to fucking hit me!" She shouted again, shoving his chest.

"Alright, that's enough." Wesley stepped in between the two of them, moving Apollo back.

"Get the fuck off me." Apollo spatted, shoving Wesley off of him. Wesley stumbling over a little, but he caught his balance before he fell.

"Why do you act like that Apollo? You had everything, so why do you act like this?" Jayla questioned, tears rolling down her cheek. Wesley walked over to his daughter knowing she was hurt, he was too. But, he had tried and sadly he couldn't get though to Apollo.

There was just no way.

"Blood isn't always thicker than water, Jayla. I figured you'll understand that." Apollo remarked, not showing an sympathy towards his sister crying.

He just didn't care anymore.

"Y'all are going to stay away from my damn family. I don't need y'all help with shit and nor do they need handouts. This isn't y'all damn place, so stay out of the shit. And that goes for you too dad, your only doing this just to prove a point. Your nearly on your deathbed and your still trying to do something you fucking can't. Worry about your other grandkids." Apollo told them, Wesley staring at his son in disbelief.