15

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲; 𝐎𝐜𝐭. 𝟏𝟑
~~~

Crystal rub Blu back as she leaned over the toilet, throwing up. She wasn't sure what was going on with her daughter, but this was what she woke up to. She only had one thing in mind for the reason of Blu unexpected sickness.

"Blu, I think you need to take a test. I can go get you one and we can see right now." Crystal told her daughter, Blu shook her head.

"I'm not pregnant." She told her mom.

"You started throwing up out of nowhere, morning sickness is a-"

"I didn't have sex!" Blu shouted, cutting her mom off and looking at her. She flush the toilet then wipe her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I don't need to take a test because I didn't have sex." She said more calm like, leaning back on the wall. Crystal nodded her head, taking her daughter word for it. She still wasn't sure what was going on with her.

"Okay, so tell me what's wrong with you? You don't just wake up throwing up if it's not pregnancy. Is it a stomach ache, a fever, what is it?" Crystal asked, her voice stern.

Blu stare at her mom, her eyes watering. She had never told her mom about that day since she didn't want to disappoint her. The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint her mom. That's the only thing she didn't want to do.

"I-" her voice cracked, tears cascading down her cheeks. "I have to tell you something that I regret doing. I really don't want you to look at me any differently mom." she finally spoke, Crystal run her leg.

"I won't babe, what happened?"

Blu let out a sigh, "You know that private school you put me in? Well, I ended up meeting this girl who was a senior and we became friends. She was cool and helpful, very helpful. So, when I ended up having a crush on another senior she helped me out. She told me what he liked in a girl and how I could please him." she started, sniffing and wiping her tears.

"And one way I could please him was giving him head, so she told me and I believed her. So, one night I went over to his house with the girl and we were all chilling. They eventually left leaving me and the boy alone and I decided to take matters into my own hands. I ended up giving him head and I let him record. After that, they stopped talking to me and he ended up posting the video all over social media. I was bullied by everyone at the school. I was even jumped in the bathroom by four girls I didn't know."

"There were been groupchats that people put me in and they talked about me. Sent the video around back and forth, they even sent death threats. They told me to kill myself and that I would never be anything. I ended up ruining my own life like crazy." She finished, her head hung low.

"Blu..." Crystal cooed moving next to her. She wrapped her arms around her and Blu laid her head on her moms shoulder, crying.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized, Crystal moved her hair and kiss her temple.

"It's okay, baby, it's fine." She told her, rubbing her shoulder.

"It's not okay because a boy showed the video at school yesterday. In front of everyone mom, everyone seen it." Blu cried out looking at her mom. Crystal pouted, wiping her daughter tears.