18

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

She stood in front of her big mirror, fixing her outfit. It was Halloween night and she was going to make a grand entrance for coming back. Kaycee fixed her top, pushing up her breasts. She was wearing a slutty cop costume that she knew was going to get the boys attention, his attention to be exact.

"Your a bad bitch and bad bitches always get what they want." She spoke to herself, pushing her breast up again. She flip her hair over her shoulder then blew a kiss at herself.

Once she was done, she headed out the room. Music was being played downstairs and she heard people singing along to it. She wipe the corners of her mouth then headed downstairs. Her house was filled with people from her school enjoying themselves, all dressed up. Walking through the crowd, a few boys turned their heads fast looking at her.

She gave them a smile, pushing past them and entering the kitchen. She seen her goons; Brittney, Angel, Tiffany, Lillian and Cherice all hanging with each other. They all turned to face her, their faces dropping at her outfit.

"Okay bitch!" Tiffany gassed, snapping her fingers. Angel kept quiet as the rest of them hype Kaycee up. She knew it was Halloween and it's a time for you to dress up, but Kaycee outfit was doing too much for her.

She kept her comments to herself though. She didn't want to be that stereotypical dark skin girl that's always complaining about something and had something negative to say.

"You look so damn fine bitch." Brittney complaint, reaching to touch Kaycee, but she smacked her hand away. Brittney tuck in her lips then hid the embarrassment with a smile.

"I know I look fine, you don't need to tell me. Do we have enough snacks and drinks? My first day back, I don't want people saying my party was ass." She said looking around at the girls. When she seen the worried look on their faces, she roll her eyes.

"Why the fuck isn't there enough?" She shouted causing the people that was in the kitchen to look at her.

"The fuck is y'all looking at?" She asked them aggressively and they quickly turned away. She look back at the girls, her attention landing on Angel.

"Go get more snacks." She told her, Angel scrunching up her face.

"Umm, no, the fuck." Angel remarked, a gasp coming out Cherice mouth.

"Oh jeez." Lillian mumbled, already knowing this wasn't going to be good. Angel roll her eyes at their reactions. She knew since Kaycee was back, everything was going to change.

"Fine, Brittney come with me." Angel told her.

"She's not going, only you go, so hurry it up. I don't have all day." Kaycee shooed her away, Angel mumbled to herself walking away.

Brittney started laughing, "I'm glad your back." She said and Kaycee mugged her.

"Oh shut up."

Meanwhile, Dexter and Jahseh leaned on his car while Blu was inside. Jahseh stare at Kaycee house, the same house he been to about three times. He regret ever coming over and just dating her in general. Him and Kaycee started dating at the end of their sophomore year. For some reason, she asked him out and at that moment he just said yes.