04.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

"We gotta catch a pig and cook it huh?" Leorio spoke. "Man, this is way easier than the First Phase." He added. "I just hope it's simple." Kurapika said and I really hope that too but either way it would be boring.

"Probably not though it's the hunter exam after all." I said and a minute later Gon found some random hill and slid down. We followed after and sliding down with him. "WOAH!" I said as I was sliding down the hill along with the others.

I then heard Killua scream and before we knew it.. I bumped into Killua. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Killua shouts at Gon. "I found them." Gon stated. "Huh?" Said Killua confused looking over to where Gon was looking at.

"Pigs!" I said pointing at them. "They're all.. Chewing on bones." Leorio says trailing off with his words. "Don't tell me.. They're carnivores?" Kurapika said, "well, it was nice knowing you guys." I said.

One of the pigs looked over at us and roared and that suddenly alerted all of the other pigs. "OH HELL NO!" I shouted as I stood up quickly and ran up the hill with the others following behind me. The pigs were right on our trail. Some of the men who were running away from the pigs got thrown.

"JDKSHAJAAA TAKE LEORIO AS A SACRIFICE !!" I screamed in panic, "WHAT ?!" Leorio said looking at me annoyed and I just ignored him.

"These pigs are insane!" Leorio shouts. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock!" I shouted. As for a bit of time we got separated when we were running so I was just doing random shit by myself. SHE'S A RUNNA SHE'S A TRACKSTAR!

one of the pigs crashed onto an apple tree, which later made one of the apples fall onto their forehead, "Huh, that's it! Their foreheads are their weak spots." Killua says. "I see. That makes sense." Kurapika said.

I looked behind me to see that Leorio was getting chased by a literal pig. "HAHA! LEORIO LOOK AT YOU." I wheezed pointing at him. "HEY...IT'S...NOT..FUNNY!" He shouted as he ran around in circles.

TIME SKIP!

"I know Gordan Ramsey is disappointed at me," I said as I looked at my burnt cooked pig. "Well, shit." I put both of my hands onto my waist looking at the disastrous dish I made.

"Seriously? Can't anyone out there make something that'll satisfy my taste buds?" Menchi complains. I picked up my beautiful burnt ass food and walked up to them and placed it down onto the table with a smile.

"GROSS," Menchi shouted as she threw my food somewhere far away. Even Buhara didn't even eat a single bite, which was sad.

"That was so much food. I couldn't take another bite." Buhara chuckles. "Yeah, I've pretty stuffed myself, "Menchi said. 'Bitch, how? you haven't even ate a single bite.' I thought. "So, none of you passed to the next phase. Exam's over!" Menchi announces.

The crowd gasps in shock. "Nobody passed?" A Man in the crowd said in confusion. "Seriously?" Another man added. "Does she really mean that?" A guy said.

"Wait, so the exam's over?" Another person said, "You gotta be kidding me!" A man shouts in anger. "This is unacceptable. Do you hear me? I will not accept this!" He shouts. "Say what you want, but you still failed." Menchi said putting both of her hands on her waists.