25.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

I FINALLY MADE IT TO THE 200TH FLOOR. I obviously knew the rules on this floor. Like, I'm not that dumb. People on this floor use nen which I don't know how to do since I've never learned it before. I was heading to the elevator when I saw both killua and gon.

"Y/N, you finally made it to floor 200!! do you know how to use nen yet!?" gon said excitedly as he ran towards me which killua gave out an annoyed face and ran to catch up with him, "AA—!? oh, uh.. I don't know how to use nen yet? Plus, I'm going to the 200th floor right now." I stated.

"hmm... I guess we have time!" Gon said as he looked over to a clock up on a wall. Well, it was true. There was still time for me to learn about nen, "come on, let's go!!" he said as he grabbed my hand and began to drag me to god knows where.

'lord have mercy on me please.' I thought as I was still getting dragged, "oh hey, killua!" I said as I looked over behind me, "hey, anyways, what have you been up to?" He asked, "fighting."

after the lesson which felt like an eternity..

well, I finally learned something new, I guess? After having a whole lesson about nen and other things I finally knew about it. Well, I did understand quickly though, "It's already sunset?" I questioned as me and killua and gon were walking back to heaven's arena.

"You know, y/n?" Gon said, "huh?" I replied confused looking at him. "It's cool on how you got to floor 200 really fast!" He said amazed, "really? I didn't think it was. Honestly, I feel like dropping out of heaven's arena." I said.

"And why's that?" Killua asked. "Well, I just don't have the motivation anymore." I answered. "aww..." Gon said a little disappointed. "hmm.. anyways! I'll race you guys there!" I said to get rid of the awkward tension.

I ran right before they could even speak, "WAAH! WAIT UPP YOU STARTED WITHOUT COUNTING!!" gon shouted as they both tried to catch up with me, "MWAHAHAHAH!!" I said confidently, well, right before I ran into a poll.

"Y/N??!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" gon said worried. Well, obviously I couldn't respond. I felt dizzy, "..." I couldn't even reply to his question which made him shake me, "you idiot— don't shake her!? that's gonna make her have more pain." Killua said.

"AAA— I'M SORRY, Y/N!" gon apologized, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry—" He kept on apologizing which made me get annoyed and get up from my laying position, "your gonna make me go deaf—"

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" gon said happily and I just laid back onto the ground exhausted, "I'm so tired of this shit." I whispered to myself as I looked up at the sky. Well, my arm hurt. It's probably because there was a scar on there.

Plus, I was bleeding, "Y/N, can you even stand up?" killua asked me and I just replied with a simple head shake which meant no, "does it even look like I can stand up? I feel like I'm paralyzed..." I said.

"imagine if I broke a bone."
"shut up." killua said, "gon, let's carry Y/N by one of her arms. You get her left I get her right." Killua explained as they both grabbed my arms which made me wince by my injury.

'I pooping hate this. god, why did you not warn me that there was gonna be a literal poll.' I thought to myself as I kept on wincing every minute, "you know, who even decided to put a poll there. There's no use in it." I said.

After that, It was just a silent walk all the way to heaven's arena, "wait— did I win the race?" I asked, "are you being serious right now?" Killua deadpanned, "yeah..? duh." I replied, "then no. you didn't win." Killua answered.

"WHAT, if I give you a chocolate robot. Would you change your mind?" I asked and Killua looked like he was thinking about it, "hmmm... fine, you won the race. I guess." he said, "YAAAYY!!" I said and I literally tripped.

"god, just kill me already."

"don't."

this chapter was honestly random, I just wanted Y/N to slowly catch up with Killua and Gon you know? because besties for life!! ig. Well, anyways, I'm going to like follow the episode next chapter byee:) OH AND THANK U FOR 53K READS!! I've honestly never expected that much reads ever before since, I've made this fanfic since I was bored and there weren't any good hxh fanfics out there. And I wouldn't really like the plot of it. But thank you very much.