28.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

After me and Killua had left Mr. Wing we were walking down the hallway heading to Gon's room to see what he was up to. As Killua opened the door he spoke, "Hey, Gon." He said.

and we both saw that Gon was still in bed but was closing his eyes, "what is he doing." I said out loud, "Meditating." Killua replied and he walked over beside Gon's bed and sat down onto the ground.

Crossed his legs and started to meditate too and I stood there puzzled, "meditating seems kinda stupid... but okay." I muttered under my breath as I sat right beside Killua trying not to bother both of them.

'guess I'll just sit down here til there done.' I thought as I turned on my phone and listened to yoasobi.

after about a month has passed me and Killua were heading to Gon's room because we had something for Gon, "Gon, we got something for you." Killua opened the door we both were surprised by Gon doing a hand stand with one arm.

"Killua, Y/N! I was just about to go out to look for the both of you." Said Gon and Killua shut the door, "HUH? You're feeling better already?" I said shocked and Gon started to walk with his hands and did a whole backflip.

"See? I'm perfectly fine!" Said Gon as he was running in the same spot showing that he was fine, "Okay, we get it." We both said and Killua went into deep thought, "what's your body made out of?" Killua asked.

"How do I even answer that?" Gon asked, "You're such a weirdo." Killua said, "His body is made out of hydrogen, oxygen, carbon and nitrogen, stupid." I said.

"Did you really have to say that?" Killua asked me annoyed, "yes." I responded with a sly smile. "Wait, weren't you guys about to say something?"
"Yes, that's right." Killua said and he pulled out three tickets. "Tickets?" Gon said confused by why Killua had tickets.

"those aren't just any tickets. They're for hisoka's fight!" I said explained and Gon had his mouth opened in shock.

We were now outside of an cafe sitting at one of the tables as we were eating. I was just eating chicken wing, "As a 200s fighter, I got dibs on the tickets. The tickets to Hisoka's match are really popular." Said Killua.

"There were even scalpers hawking them." He added, "I was tired of walking around trying to get tickets with Killua. My legs still feel exhausted." I said, "not my fault you're that slow." Killua responded.

"So, we've been trying to gather some information." Killua continued. "It turns out that Hisoka's the real deal. He has an 8-3 record, with six KO's." He stated, "Each KO had ended in death." I added as I finished drinking my apple juice.

"But he's lost three matches." Gon said, "His three losses were forfeits." Said killua and I nodded in agreement. I was usually the one doing the research, "Forfeits?"Gon said confused, "He reached the registration deadline." Killua said and made a cat face.

"So he signed up for a fight, but he didn't show up." Killua explained, "what does that mean?" Gon asked, "It means that when Hisoka does fight, he just never loses." I said, "Yes, got it." Gon nodded his head.

"Also, of all the times he's fought, he's only given up a total of four points." Killua said, "One knock down and three clean hits. He's as strong as a Floor Master."
"I'm in trouble then." Gon said as his hands were held together but was shaking.

As we left the cafe table and cleaned up we were walking back to heavens arena, "So, his opponent is some guy named Kastro, Two years ago, he claimed the sole knockdown against Hisoka." Killua said.

"And of the four points scored against Hisoka, he's responsible for three." He explained, "He scored three points against Hisoka." Said Gon, "Eh well, you could say that they have history." I said as we got onto the escalator, "Apparently, they both registered for the same day so they could fight each other."

"This is your chance to analyze Hisoka's fighting style." Killua said, "Maybe, we'll get to see Hisoka go all out." Killua looked over to Gon, "But are you sure that this is okay?" Gon asked, "I promised Mr. Wing."

"Of course it's okay!" Killua said, "You're just going to be watching a match." I added and once I was about to get off the escalator I looked up and froze when I saw Mr. Wing, "IT WASN'T MY IDEA!! IT WAS KILLUA'S!!"

"It is not okay!" Mr. Wing said with an irk mark on his forehead, "Viewing a match counts as a studying the use of Nen." He explained, "Mr. Wing." Gon said, "Don't scare us like that." Killua added as we were jump scared by Mr. Wing.

"Gon, has your arm healed up already?" Mr. Wing said in shock, "Yes! It's fine now." Gon said as he moved his arm to show that it was okay, "Since Gon's recovered, he can watch the match right?" I asked.

"No, I told Gon to wait two months." Mr. Wing said and Killua and I showed disappointed faces. "Gon, you should zpend one more month. Practicing ten and recovering from your injuries." Said Mr. Wing.

"Okay, I understand." Gon said, "Well, that's fine then." Mr wing said and I looked over to see Zushi was there beside him, 'woah, didn't notice that he was there too.' I thought.

"Yes, sir! Take care." Said Zushi as they both walked away, "Well, you'll just have to watch a recording then." Killua said, "Me and Y/N will go see it in person." And Gon nodded in agreement.

"what do we do now?"