10.

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

"DOOR, O - OPEN, X - CLOSE." The sign in front of us said. "We're supposed to vote on whether to open the door?" Leorio spoke. "We need to move on, so the choice is pretty clear."

We all voted onto our wrist timers and it made a short beep as we did. "I've had enough of your crap," Leorio said as he grabbed Tonpa's shirt collar.

"What are you talking about? I pressed 'O', too!" Tonpa defended himself. "Don't lie to me! Sabotaging our chances is your freakin' specialty!" Leorio said. "Sorry, Leorio." Gon apologized. "Huh?" Leorio said as he looked over to gon in confusion.

"I accidentally pressed the wrong button." Gon stated pointing at himself. "What?" Leorio said as he later let's go off Tonpa's collar and sighed. "Fine, I see how it is."

"Hold on," Tonpa said. "Hm?" Leorio hummed. "I think you owe me an apology." Said Tonpa. "You think I'm just gonna let that slide?" 'god, please make them shut up for once.' I thought as I was watching Tonpa and Leorio argue.

"Maybe if you weren't always doing shady stuff, this kinda thing wouldn't happen. I don't owe you anything." Leorio said.

"Almost sounds like you're trying to say I'm the one to blame for everything that's gone wrong," Tonpa said as he furrows his eyebrows. "What's that?" Leorio asked as he looked right at him with a glare.

"Don't tell me— Have you already forgotten who it was who cost us those 50 hours?" Tonpa said. "Oh, don't remind me," I mumbled. "If memory serves, I'm pretty sure that honour goes to you," Tonpa said. Leorio grumbled as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Leorio, calm down," Kurapika said as he put a hand on Leorio's shoulder. "Shut up, Kurapika!" Leorio shouted. "Ah, shit here we go again," I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Leorio and Tonpa got into a fighting stance as they glared right at each other. "C'mon, guys! Knock It off! I'm the one who pressed the wrong button, so it's my fault!" Gon reasoned.

"Can't we get over this already? I want out." I groaned and pointed at the door. "This is stupid," Killua replied. "I'm going on ahead," Killua said as he opened the door and left and I followed behind.

"Killua, Y/N, don't go!" Gon called out. "Hey, Gon! We must be getting real close to the end!" Killua said as he peeked through the door.

"Whoa! Really?" Gon beamed. It got all of there attention and they entered through the door ignoring the fight from earlier.

"Let's see," Killua said. We were in front of two doors that had an X and an O written on them. "This will be the last decision made by the majority rule." Killua read the sign. "Are you ready? Choose 'O' or 'X' That's it."