13.

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

"It's a shame." A man spoke as he was walked past us. "Huh?" The tour guide mumbled. "A family of assassins no one's ever seen?" He added.

"If we can just snap a picture of them, we're gonna get a hundred million in reward money." A man said who carried a big sword over his shoulder.

"Are you kidding me? Damn it! I should have taken a picture of Killua!" Said Leorio as he snapped his fingers and groaned. "Really?" I said in an annoyed tone.

The two men walked towards the door that was beside the security room. "They probably rely on the mystique to protect them. I bet the truth is a whole lot less interesting." One of the men assumed.

As they walked up the security door they literally fucking snatched the door and said, Bye Felisha! The yellow-haired ugly man grabbed the old security guard by the collar.

"Open up the gate!" The yellow-haired ass man demanded. "I'm afraid I can't." The old ass security guard stated. "The master of the house would not approve such a thing."

"Don't worry about that." The one with the big sword said. "We kinda figured we'd kill your master anyway." Zebro sighed and handed them the key to the door.

The yellow-haired man grabbed the keys and threw the old man and he grunted. "Are you okay?" Gon asked concerned as he approached the guard who groaned in pain.

"Yeah, old man! He got you there. You doing alright?" I asked as I looked down at him. "Yes, I'll be alright." The guard answered. The door that was now opened was now slammed close.

"Oh, darn! The master hates it when Mike snacks between meals." Zebro slightly groaned. "What?" Gon asked. All of a sudden the men who went through the door started to yell. "Double homicide.." I said. Everything became quiet as everybody got silent and was stunned.

The door opened slightly and their bodies were now skeletons. A big furry hand dropped the two skeleton bodies onto the ground and the tour guide screamed and everybody began clamouring running to the bus afraid of what they saw.

"Well, damn it. Mikes only supposed to eat at designated times." Zebro sighed. "Mike!" He called out. "Don't blame those extra pounds on me!"

"What was that thing?" Kurapika asked. Leorio shrugged in response and I spoke, "That was pretty cool not going to lie." I said. "Hey, you guys! What are you doing? Time to get back on the bus!" The tour guide called.

"Go ahead without us 'cause we're all staying here." Gon spoke. "What?" The tour guide said in shock. "We bouta save someone's ass!" I yelled.

a little time skip?

"I see. So, you're young master killua's friends, are you? Happy to hear it." Zebro said as he was filling up a cup with tea. 'wat.'

"I've worked here for the 20 years, and to the best of my recollection, you four are the first friends who've ever come to visit." damm.. That's deep I guess.

"Now, I probably shouldn't be telling you his, seeing as how I work here, but this place is pretty lonely. No one ever really visits." Zebro stated. "Well, except those types. We get our fair share of those." He chuckled as he pointed his thumb at the trashcan that had the skeletons.

"But a family of assassins is bound to be unusual. I guess that's the price they have to pay. Oh, well. Anyways, I'm so glad you're here. Thank you for coming." He added.

"Don't mention it," Leorio reassured. "That doesn't mean I'm going to be able to let any of you inside." Zebro states.

What a bitch.

Then there was awkward silence.

"You saw it earlier, didn't you? How huge the beast's arm was? That arm belongs to Mike. It's the Zoldycks' watchdog it only obeys the family and attacks everyone else." Zebro explained.

"As a matter of fact, it's still following the order its master gave ten years ago. To kill every single intruder who tries to get inside."

"I guess he isn't following it technically because he keeps eating them." Zebro sheepishly laughed.  "But like I was saying, I can't let you in. I wouldn't want friends of young master Killua being stripped down to their skeleton." He laughed.

"Question. How's it that you're safe here?" Kurapika asked? "Hmm?" Zebro hummed. "It's just, you can go inside and if you were never allowed to go in, it's unlikely that you would be given a key," Kurapika said.

"Hmm, that's very perceptive, but the fact is, you're only about half right." Zebro slightly chuckled. "See, I don't need a key to get inside. This key was specially made for intruders only." Zebro explained as he took out a key that he gave from the two men earlier.

"There's a key for intruders?" Leorio said in a confused tone. "Almost all of them go right for the front gate. About 90 percent. I couldn't begin to tell you why, though." Zebro explained.

"If I don't open the gate for them, every time without fail, they try to break it down. They're real troublemakers, these types. That's why we added a locked door to one side. It's worked pretty well." Zebro explained.

"They just take the key from the poor, helpless security guard, and then Mike eats them
its as simple as that." Zebro put the key back into his pocket.

"That's it!" Kurapika said in realization. "As you just realized, I'm not a security guard. I'm just the janitor who cleans up after Mike."

"So, the front gate isn't actually locked after all." Said Kurapika. "Exactly." zebro said. "What?" Leorio said in shock turning his head around to look at the gate.

"Whaaat?"