21.

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

it was the next day and I was not watching their game since I decided I would just wait for them until it was over and that I would look and watch their match on the tv's. There were some on the ceiling. As I was sitting down and playing on my Nintendo switch I heard the commentator's voice speak up.

"It's time for the biggest match of the day!" the female commentator spoke, "two roomies have advanced to the 190th floor without losing a single fight!" 'dam there that strong?' I thought to myself.

I was beginning to get interested so I shut off my nintendo switch and placed it down next to me.

"Gon and Killua!" the commentator announced there names, "will they be able to clear today's match in one shot, too? Okay, everyone! get ready your wager buttons!" The commentator said.

"and begin!" the referee shouted and both killua and gon's opponents both ran to strike a hit on them, the tv both showed two side's of killua and gon's fight but I just looked over to gon's side.

I saw that gon just made a single push and the guy just flew out of the ring, "that's a critical hit and knockdown!" the referee shouted, "that's three points! it's a knock out! and, winner is gon!"

the crowd began to cheer and some of them booed, as I looked to where killua's side was and he already knocked down his opponent with a single chop on the neck, "critical hit and knockdown! that's three points!"

"knockout! killua wins!" the referee shouted and the whole crowd began to cheer, "once again, gon and killua have knocked out their opponents with one attack, meaning both of them have successfully cleared the 190th floor!" the commentator said.

"both competitors advance to the 200th floor!"

after about a few minutes, I met up with them and they were preparing to go and head to the 200th floor, "well, I'm going to go and assign myself to fight in heaven's arena so I'll see you both soon, maybe?" I said, "yeah." They both said, "bye! and good luck." I waved them goodbye, "you too!" Gon replied back.

I continued to walk where the outside was, and there was a line up, "welp, i'm not shocked." I said as I lined up behind some muscular dude, I decided to go ahead and play on my nintendo switch again to pass time.

after taking little steps forward and playing on my nintendo switch I finally had my turn to apply for heavens arena, "welcome to heavens arena. Now, if you wouldn't mind filling out this form..." The receptionist said as she took out a form and a pen and slid it towards me.

I finished to sign my name on the paper and she took the paper back from me and began to type on her computer, "Y/N L/N, your number is 5032." The receptionist spoke, "on the first arena floor, they'll be calling you by your number, so try not to forget it."

'haha— I will.' I thought, "please go on ahead as she held out her hand towards the way inside heaven's arena, as I entered out of the long hallway I began to hear people cheering, "what in the world." I mumbled, I saw many men fighting and people cheering or either booing.

I decided to go and have a seat on the bleachers and wait until I hear my name. After about a few minutes I heard my number get called, "numbers 5032 and 4745 to ring C." I heard the announcement, "already? but I just got here... eh, whatever." I said as I got up from my seat and walked towards wherever ring C was.

as I stood on the ring I heard a few people's voices shouting at me on how I was a little young to be here, I just rolled my eyes. did they not see killua and gon matches before? My opponent seemed to be some very buff dude.

"this is a first-floor fight so we will be appraising your skill levels. You're allowed three minutes to demonstrate what you're capable of." The referee explained, "now then... begin!"

"I feel bad for you, kid." The buff man said to me as he began to crack his knuckles, "but I'll make it quick." He said and quickly made a punch but I dodged it quickly by moving to aside, 'man, this dude is sure cocky.'

I sighed and just made a hard punch to his stomach which made him go flying out of the ring. After that, there were people clapping and cheering for me impressed, 'if two plus two is four and five plus five is ten... what the fuck is this?' I thought shocked.

"look's like there's another strong kid!" a person shouted amazed from the bleachers.

"5032, proceed directly to floor 50." The referee said as he gave me some tiny receipt paper which I grabbed, "ah, okay." I said, I then went ahead and exited out the stadium, "hello, I will be your guide!" A lady said and I looked behind me.

I followed her into the elevators and she spoke, "the first 200 floors of heaven's arena are divided into classes, ten floors each. which means that a fighter who wind on the 50 floor, advances to the 60th."

"lose and they automatically drop down to the 40th floor." The female guide explained, "so that's how it works? okay." I replied, the elevator dinged alerting that it arrived at the 50th floor, "here we are." the female guide announced.

I walked out and of the elevator and the guide let me on my own, "well, let's hope I don't get lost!" I mumbled.