17.

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

"Yeah, He pulled that same trick on me. Once you know the secret, you'll kick yourself for not seeing it." Killua said as he had his hands behind his head.

"Oh. Really?" Gon said. Kurapika grabbed the coin that Gon was flipping. "I bet this is what he did," Kurapika said as he flipped the coin and did the same trick as Gotoh.

"Which hand?" Kurapika asked. "Your left, right?" Gon pointed at his left hand. Kurapika later opened his right hand that revealed the coin. "What the--?" Gon said in surprise. "But how'd ya do it?"

"My brain can't comprehend this right now that it's hurting," I said as I scratched the back of my head. "Gotoh must have had two coins the entire time," Kurapika explained.

"But it looked like he only had one." Gon said. "Well, he concealed a coin in his right hand," Kurapika added. "And then he flipped the other."

"He let us see him grab the coin using his left hand," Kurapika explained as he flipped the coin again and catches it. "Now, this is where the skill comes in."

"Before he asked us to choose which handheld the coin, he raised both of his arms like so.. And slipped the first coin into his sleeve, while keeping his hand balled up in a fist."

"Oh!" Gon said. "Then he just showed us the coin in his right hand." Kurapika finished. "Yep, you got it," Killua said.

"Whaa?" I said slightly tilting my head to the side. "That cheater!" Gon called his hands into a fist and growled. "Well, not the whole time, probably," Killua said.

"I'm sure just on the last turn."

"Gotoh hates cheating, even if it's just a game. Feel better?" Killua said. "That's even worse!" Gon growled. "Bleh." I slumped.

--

"What? Wait. You came here on a tourist visa?" Killua said in surprise. "Mm-hm." Gon nodded. "But you passed the Hunter Exam, didn't you?" Killua asked.

"So why didn't you use your license? You can use it to get into other countries and stay as long as you want!"

"We already told him that!" Leorio said. "Not yet. No license. Not until I finish what I have to do." Gon said.

"So, what is it? What do you gotta do?" Killua asked? "Well.. You remember.. When Hisoka game me his number badge!" Gon said as he pulled out Hisoka's badge.

"I'll return it."

"Whenever I can punch Hisoka right in his stupid, ugly face!" Gon said. "Until I can do that, I'm not gonna use my Hunter's license or go back to Whale island!"

"Hmm.. So? Where's Hisoka?" Killua asked. "Uh? Uh, well.." Gon trailed off on his words. "I know where he is, Gon," Kurapika spoke.

"Really?" Gon said.

"But how?" Leorio asked. "I know because he told me," Kurapika answered. "That's what he said.." Leorio said.

'Pfft..'

"No. After the orientation." Kurapika said. 'I'm just going to pretend I know what's going on.' I thought as I tried to understand what's going on.

"Yeah, but it's related, right?" Leorio said. "Perhaps," Kurapika replied. "Okay, look, I've been dying to ask," Leorio said. "Hisoka.. What did he say to you?" He asked.

"All he said was.. 'I'll tell you something interesting about spiders.'" Kurapika said.

"Did he mean the Phantom Troupe?" Leorio said. "I don't recall ever mentioning them to Hisoka," Kurapika responded.

"He either overheard our conversation during the First Phase or heard it from someone else," Kurapika said.

"The troupe's symbol is the spider which us what they are called by anyone familiar with them," Kurapika explained.

"I was interested in whatever information he had."

"I get it now," Leorio said.

'Bitch I don't get what the fuck?' I thought as I tried to proceed on what the fuck happened.

"I asked him about it after the orientation. 'Meet me in Yorknew City on September first.'"

"But why that date?" Leorio said. "That's half a year away." Gon said. "You've got plenty of time."

"So, what's going to happen in Yorknew City?" Gon asked. 'Finally! A question that I can actually answer!'

"They're holding the world's largest auction," I answered. "That's right," Kurapika said. "From September 1st through September 10th, there will be an auction, with rare unusual items and national treasures from around the world."

"Of course, the event attracts all manner of tricksters who come looking to satisfy their greed."

"It's the biggest gathering of wealth on the entire planet."

"Oh.." Gon mumbled. "Do you think that means the troupe's gonna be there?" Leorio asked.

"Well, they are a group of bandits. It's unlikely that they would let this opportunity slip by. Regardless.. On that day, Hisoka will be somewhere in Yorknew City."

"Okay, then. September the first. I got it. Thanks a lot!" Gon smiled. 'This is pretty confusing man. Whatever lol.' I thought I somehow felt like something was missing.