27.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

so gon just broke his arm and other bones in his body. Now he has a cast, "your right radius and ulna are both broken." killua said, "a fractured humerus. Three broken ribs. Twelve other minor fractures." He said.

"Four months until you're completely healed." Killua added as he glared at gon, "moron!" He said, "Sorry." Gon apologized with smile, "Well, an apology isn't going to help! Is there even a brain in there?" Killua shouted as he put a finger onto Gon's forehead.

"Didn't you see what happened to all the guys who went through it? The Nen initiation! One wrong move and you could have ended up like them!" Killua said as he started poking his forehead.

"It could have been a lot worse, you know? you're very lucky, Gon!" I said, "Why do you think Four-Eyes was training us?" He said annoyed, "Still... I had a feeling I'd be okay." Gon said, "I took a few hits, but I wasn't in mortal danger, as long as he missed my vital spots..." He said with a smile.

I got annoyed and just pressed my foot against his cast. Gon was waving his arm in pain and tried to remove my foot away until we heard a knock on the door, "Come in." Killua said and he jumped out of the bed and opened the door.

"You're lucky that I didn't press it any further." I said with a glare, "Sorry—!!" Gon apologized and I was about to put my foot again, "AA DON'T!" Gon shouted, "Four-Eyes." I heard Killua say and knew that Mr. Wing was here.

'eh? what's he doing here?' I thought confused as he walked towards the bed me and Gon were sitting on, "I am sorry..." Gon apologized and Mr. Wing slapped him across the face which left his cheek red.

The room became dead silent as I just looked at Mr. Wing in shock, 'Didn't expect that from him...' I thought surprised, "Apologizing to me isn't going to help! What were you thinking?" He said and Gon looked like he was going to cry.

"Didn't you see what happened to those who went through the Nen intitination?" Mr. Wing said, "You could've ended up just like them!" I saw Killua walk over with his arms crossed behind his head, "That's what I just told him." He said.

Mr. Wing sighed put a hand onto Gon's left shoulder, "Honestly, I'm glad it wasn't any worse." He said, "Mr. Wing, I really am sorry." Gon said looking down and Mr. Wing gave Gon a closed eye smile.

"I'm not letting this slide."

Mr. wing said as Gon sweat-dropped, "Killua, Y/N do you know when Gon will be completely recovered?" He asked and me and Killua both looked at each other. I just held out two fingers which meant two months.

"The doctor said it would take two months." Killua lied, "I see." Mr. Wing said as he took away his hand from Gon's shoulder. Yet, Gon looked confused, "In that case, I won't allow you to participate in any matches for two months!" As Mr. Wing held out two fingers like a peace sign.

"Nor will I allow you to study or train in the use of Nen. If you don't abide these rules, I will never teach you again." Mr. Wing stated, "understand?"
"I understand. I'll do as you say." Gon said, "Give me your left hand." Mr. Wing asked Gon and as he did he tied some green thread onto his finger.

"This is a promise thread. It's purpose is to remind you of the promise you made." Mr. Wing explained, "Okay." Gon said as he nodded his head while looking at his finger.

"Killua, Y/N a moment, please?" and we walked out of gon's room and went out of heaven's arena, Me and Killua both sat at a bench while Mr. Wing stood in front of us.

"so... what are we going to talk about—" I asked but got cut off by Mr. Wing which annoyed me a little, 'Wow, okay.' I thought as I just glared at the ground.

"Killua, Y/N. What is the true objective that you three are pursuing here?" Mr. Wing asked, "I don't do heavens arena anymore. But I'd say I did it for fun." I explained with a shrug, "But then I got bored and lost motivation and stopped."

"Well, we don't really have an objective. Before running into you and Zushi, I just wanted to earn some quick cash." Killua said, "Gon's here to train hard, so he can defeat a guy named Hisoka and Y/N already explained why. That's it really."

"Looks like the others in the 200s really want to reach the top floor. The battle Olympia, was it?" Killua asked, 'what the frack is The Battle Olympia?' I thought puzzled, "I'm not too interested, but Gon is." Killua said, "I'm not interested either."

"Well, I'm not too sure." He said, "He said that he only wants to fight Hisoka. But after yesterday's match... I don't know." Killua added, "I get the feeling that he just enjoys the thrill."

"You're saying that he was enjoying a situation that could very well have cost him his life?" Mr. Wing said in surprise. "Yes, and I know because I've felt the same way myself." Killua replied, "But at least I take circumstances into consideration too."

"Once he's in the zone, he loses sight of everything else." He added, "But he's not the type to break a promise twice, so don't worry." Killua said with a small smile, "It's too late."

"Because Y/N, Gon and I already know everything that we need to know." Killua said as he stood up from the bench and I just sat there confused, 'I do?' I thought.

"If you regret teaching us and want to back out, we'll find somebody else, or simply learn it ourselves." Killua said, "You don't have to feel responsible. My brother and Hisoka can both use Nen, so Y/N, Gon and I were bound to discover it eventually."

I was getting bored of this and just stood up from the bench and walked away with Killua following after me, "I understand and intend to finish what I've started." Mr. Wing said and we stopped walking.

"There are many things that I have yet to teach you. Zushi is waiting in my lodge. You both can train with him." He said. I looked over to Killua and shook my head. I didn't want to leave behind Gon, "No, we'll pass." Killua said.

"What?" Mr. Wing said confused, "We don't want to leave Gon behind." I added and we both just walked away, "If he can keep his promise, we'll both start training when he does." Killua said.

I think I heard Mr. Wing say something but I wasn't paying attention, "Are we heading back to Gon's room?" I asked, "Yeah." Killua replied but later turned to me and asked, "do you have chocolate with you?"

"yes... but you gotta catch me to get it!" I said as I ran, "Make sure you don't fall. You might run into a pole again!" Killua said, "SHUT UP."