20.

YOUR POV :

YOUR POV :

"As I was saying— Nen, or flame, is a power that fires our souls." Mr. wing continued with his lesson on Nen, "In other words, It's the strength of your will." Mr. Wing then wrote something on the whiteboard.

NEN (FLAME)

"And the four exercises is a training regimen that strengthens your will." Mr. Wing said, "Strengthens your will." Gon repeated on what Mr. Wing said. "Training?" Killua questioned.

"Correct." Mr. Wing said as he wrote something again on the whiteboard which made the pen squeak as he wrote, 'god, that hurts my damn ears bro—" I thought wincing at the sound.

TEN (POINT)
"Ten: focus the mind on a single point, reflect on the self, and determine the goal."

ZETSU (TONGUE)
"zetsu: to put into words."

REN (TEMPER)
"Ren is to intensify your will."

HATSU (RELEASE)
"Hatsu is to release it into action."

"Ten, Zetsu, Ren, Hatsu." Gon read as Mr. Wing pointed to all the four exercises written on the whiteboard. "See, Zushi tempered his 'refusal to lose' during his battle with you, Killua." Mr. Wing spoke.

"HUUH? they both battled each-other? Zushi how come you never told me??!" I said shocked as I looked at Killua and then to Zushi back and fourth, "heh..." Zushi said with an awkward laugh.

"Now allow me to demonstrate. Killua?" Mr. Wing said but Killua looked lost in thought, "huh?" Killua responded, "For this demonstration, I would like to "kill" you now." Mr. Wing said.

"Is that all right?" Mr. Wing asked, "Sure. Why not." Killua said, "But you won't be able to." He added. "Let's do this in order." Mr. Wing said as he raised his pointer finger in the air.

"First, Ten." He said as he got into some type of position, 'what in the peter piper pickled pepper is this?' I thought, "I focus my mind on a single point. Zetsu: Express your desired intent. Either mentally or verbally."

"I will kill you." Mr. wing said as he relaxed and closed his eyes. Then all of a sudden purple aura surrounded his body. He then did some intense stare and then BOOM bloodlust all around us.

'I legit cannot move. Am I paralyzed.' I thought but I then noticed that Killua had magically teleported away in the corner of the room, "That was a taste of Ren." Mr. Wing said as he then stopped and all of the bloodlust was gone.

"with enough strength and focus, the will and functions as action of Hatsu. With a strong will your opponent will back down. A more familiar term would be 'bluffing'."

'Is Killua trying to be spider man right now. What is he doing all the way up in the dam ceiling—' I thought but Killua jumped down and had a glare on his face.

"Ren hardens that which is soft and you suddenly find that you've lost your ability to correct an incorrect idea. Therefore, until your soul has fully matured, avoid using Ren."

"As it stands now, you guys should really focus on training your souls." As Mr. Wing finished talking I looked over to Killua who still was glaring at Mr. Wing.

"Let's go, Y/N and Gon." Killua said as he looked over at us and then walked towards the door but stopped as Mr. Wing began to speak, "If you truly wish to learn about Nen, set your sights on mastering Ten first. If you master Ten, you no longer feel the pressure of an opponent's will."

After Mr. Wing had finished talking and looked at Killua with a closed eye smile he continued to walk towards the door and headed out. "Thank you very much!" Gon said to Mr. Wing and we both then headed out the door.

"Wait up, Killua!" Gon shouted at him as we ran to catch up witn him, "He lied?" Gon said with a confused look on his face, "Yeah. What he said was true, far as it went and his power is the real deal, too." Killua said.

"There are a few things it doesn't cover." Killua added, "Like?" I spoke, "Like how tough Zushi is. In our fight, he got up every time I knocked him down. That was pretty annoying." Killua said.

"Which is why I got a little pushy with him at the end. It wasn't his strength of will alone. There's gotta be something else he's hiding."

"y/n, are you going to participate and fight in heaven's arena?" Gon asked, "I don't know? I haven't really thought about it until now." I said. "I'll maybe think about it..."

after that, we all walked in silence. I began to play miracle paint from tondemo wonders but then realized, where am I going to sleep?

"hey guys— where are I going to sleep?"