09.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

I've been playing on my phone for an hour already. 'I think the screen is burning my eyes.' I thought as I took my eyes off the screen and looked at Killua teaching Gon how to skateboard.

"Be careful not to hesitate on the first step or you're going to hurt yourself," Killua explained as he handed Gon his skateboard. "I gotcha!" Gon said.

"Hey, Y/N! Wanna try?" Gon asked me as he was standing on the skateboard. "Uh, sure?" I said, I stood up and walked towards the skateboard, 'never got to try skateboarding, it seems fun.' I thought as I balanced myself on the skateboard, "Wow, Y/N! You're really good at this!" Gon said in awe.

As that lasted long I later lost balance and the skateboard flew across the room. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Leorio yelled annoyed. I quickly looked away and acted like nothing happened.

"Oops! Sorry." Gon apologized. "This room isn't big enough for skateboard, so knock it off!" Leorio scolded. "Oh.." Gon said.

"old hag..." I mumbled, "and I heard that!" Leorio said. "I think you're getting old already, Leorio, because your hearing things." I said and he just glared at me.

After about a few hours passed the others were asleep. Well except for me and Killua, killua was using my headphones since I did promise that he could use them and I was just playing ado's songs.

"Can't sleep?" Kurapika said as he slowly opened his eyes and saw that I and Killua weren't asleep. "Not really," Killua responded. "Thing is, I can stay awake two or three days at a time," Killua explained.

"I've stayed up late many times before, so I got pretty used to not sleeping. And plus my parents could care less about my mental health." I explained not taking my eyes off my Nintendo Switch.

"Ten hours down, huh?" Kurapika said as he looked at the timer. "With no windows, it's hard to tell, but... It's probably morning." Killua stated.

"Most likely." Said Kurapika and I hummed in response. All of a sudden Killua grabbed a pillow and chuckled mischievously and thrown it at Gon.

Gon cached the pillow and threw it back at Killua. "Huh?" Killua said in confusion. Killua smiled and threw it again. Gon and Killua began to do a pillow fight and I was just in the middle trying not to get hit.

"Knock it off, you guys!" Leorio shouted. The two boys chuckled, "Some of us are tryin' to sleep!" Leorio said. "Gross!" Leorio disgustedly said as Tonpa's foot got in his face.

"Haha! Leorio you look like a burrito!" I laughed. Killua and Gon also laughed with me out loud and Kurapika chuckled. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Leorio said.

"Damn it! Well, I guess I'm awake now." Leorio said. "And we've still got 40 more hours left to go," Leorio grunted.

a few hours passed by and I was just playing music with my headphones laying on the couch and of course was listening to ado, ( i love the music artist ) with killua and gon. Gon was teaching killua on how to fish?

"Hm. I thought fishing was just putting some bait on the hook and throwing it in the water." Killua said as he inspected the hook. "Uh-huh. But you've also gotta think like a fish." Gon explained. "And that's supposed to work?" Killua furrows his eyebrows.

"Yup!" Gon replied. "How would a fish feel if it saw bait dangling in front of it?" Gon said. "I don't know, hungry?" I guessed. "Gimme!" Gon said to Killua for the hook.

Gon grabbed the hook and focused for a bit after throwing the hook into a cup. "Huh?" Tonpa said in confusion. "Oh, wow!" Killua said in awe. "Let me give it a try!" Killua said.

"So, like this?" Killua said as he did the same thing as Gon and the hook was near Leorio's pants. "You missed." Gon laughed. "Yeah, but watch this!" Said Killua as he pulled back the fishing rod and the hook got attached to Leorio's pants.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Leorio shouted. "Right on target!" Killua said. "Yeah!" I cheered. "Nice!" Gon said. "Wait! you're gonna tear my pants! Knock it off!" Leorio grunted as he tried to take away the hook but failed and his pants slightly pulled off.

"Ya see? I landed big one." Killua grabbed the hook. "Yep." Gon responded. "Do I look like a fish to you?! Come on! Grow up!" Leorio argued. "Well, you don't have to get so mad. It's not like I'm gonna grill you and eat you," Killua said.

"Calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine," I said as I raised both of my hands out in defence. "Just leave me the hell alone!" Leorio argued. We turned to look at each other and chuckled.

24 hours later.

Killua and Gon were having a pillow fight again and I was just laying on the floor in a star position bored as ever.
...

"Lol," I said.

I took out something from my magical pocket and got some paper. I began to make some origami because why not? I was bored. I didn't know what to do.

I was making a frog since they're my favourite animal right? And they're superior. I looked away for one SECOND. One second and I saw Gon and Killua doing Hand Stand push-ups? "What the fuck." I said.

TIME SKIP!

We were all waiting in front of the door for it to open. "One more minute.." Kurapika said. "This one minute's taking forever, huh?" Leorio sighed. A buzzer goes off and the door opened. My impatient ass literally zoomed out of the room. "Wait for us, Y/N!" Leorio yelled.

"Thirty minutes of running and right we're back where we started," Leorio spoke. "Didn't I tell you guys we should've taken the stairs down?" both me and Killua said. "This is the route we all agreed upon, so why don't you shut the hell up?!" Leorio yelled.

"No, you shut up old man!" I yelled back. "how many times do i have to tell you?! I'm not an old man!" Leorio argued.

--

Leorio was screaming his ass off and I was just thinking of ways to shut someone up. "How many times do I have to tell you to shut up!" I groaned as I coughed from the dust.

"Man, I'm all covered in dust." Killua groaned. "Damn. Only an hour left." Leorio said he checked the wrist timer. "If we don't hurry, we'll never make it."

"Fuck."

 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙆𝙏,   𝐇𝐗𝐇 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें