08.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

"Gentlemen, and girl. let me explain," Lippo said in the speaker. "You've probably already noticed that some of the prisoners of the trick tower are standing before you," Lippo explained.

"They're prisoners?" Said Kurapika. "Didn't he say that he was a warden?" I said. "Not just prisoners. The Hunter Exam Committee has also officially listed them as examiners. In this phase, you'll be fighting all against all six of them. The fights will be one-on-one with each person righting only once. Use any style you like. There will be no draws." Lippo explained.

"To be declared the victor, your opponent must admit defeat."

"You can decide which of you will be the first contender. And this is the majority rule, which means you have to secure three wins to pass. The rules are simple." The prisoner said. "I'm getting real tired of this." Leorio sighed.

"Meh, seems pretty straightforward to me." Killua shrugged. "Hmm, well, the fights themselves will be anything but. For every hour the prisoners keep you occupied here, their sentences will be reduced by one year. In other words, their goal in this phase is to literally buy time." Lippo explained.

"I understand, we're on the clock, and if we don't reach the goal of getting out of here in 72 hours, we fail." Kurapika checked the wrist timer.

"So, as you're fighting, remember: time is of this essence," Kurapika said.

Bendot - Robber and murderer sentenced to 199 years in prison.

"Okay, I'm fighting whoever's first. Now, who's it going to be?" Bendot asked. "Now what? He said to fight however we want, so um guess that pretty much means anything goes." Killua explained.

"Everybody, be careful. No telling what they'll try to pull." Leorio said. "Without knowing what's up to their sleeves, there's far too much at stake," Kurapika stated.

"Given that, I'll--" Kurapika said but got cut off by Tonpa who spoke, "No, I'll go!" He interrupted. "Mr. Tonpa?" Gon said. "I'll be the Guinea pig; see if I can figure out what they're up to. Consider it an apology for earlier." Tonpa said.

"I don't trust this Diego-looking ass bitch. How about I go?" I said. "Eh? Y/N?" Leorio mumbled, "let's just hope I don't die!" I said with a thumbs up and a smile.

a random bridge started to appear and as it stopped I walked up forward. "well, guys if I die remember me I guess!" I said as I did a peace sign.

'PUT THOSE TOE GRIPPERS AWAY.'  I thought disgustedly as my opponent was literally barefoot. "Well, that was a surprise. Never thought she'd volunteer." Leorio said. "HEY, I HEARD THAT?!" I shouted annoyed as I turned my head around and glared at him but he just looked away and started to whistle like he said nothing.

"Do you guys think she'll be okay?" Gon asked. 'Mentally? No. Physically? No.' I thought as I stood onto the platform with my hands on my hips looking at the man in front of me.

"Now then, let's determine the method of combat. My choice would be a battle to the death." He said and the others behind me gasped in shock.

"Damn, okay. It's not like I care about myself dying." I shrugged. "They're gonna fight 'til one of them dies?" Leorio said as he widened his eyes.

"This is bad. Don't let him provoke you, Y/N!" Kurapika shouted. 'Man, he already did.' I thought. "What do you say?" Bendot asked. "sure!" I said with confidence, which he then gave me a weirded out look.

"Okay! To death, then! Let's go!" I said. 'Wait. Why am I hyped up again?' I thought in confusion, "Seriously?" Leorio said in shock.

"You're a brave girl, I'll give you that." Bendot said as he got into stance.

"thanks? i just chose to be here since i didn't trust that oompa loompa dude." I said talking about tonpa.

All in a second he launched at me raising his fist. "OH, SHIT!" I exclaimed as I dodged his attack by moving to the side quickly. He sent a hard glare at me. 'i'm glad that i have fast reflexes or i would've died.'  I thought.

and I just stood there confused. Like the fuck? What was I supposed to do? Be the main character and beat his ass? But no, I couldn't. Because I don't have those stupid godly gacha life powers.

I decided to throw him a punch to the stomach making him flew from my punch, but he had of course caught the edge with one of his hands, but me being the girlboss, I just kicked his hand off with my foot.

I placed my hands into my sweater pockets and looked at the edge of the platform where he fell.

"Yes! We've got our first point!" Leorio cheered. "Wait that was all?" I asked. "Damn." I mumbled as I walked towards the bridge to join the others.

TIME SKIP!

"What. The. Fuck."

I was still traumatized as I experienced in Leorio's match. 'I think that's my fourteen reasons why.' I thought. "Oh, come on, give me a break." Leorio said as he sat on one of the couches.

"Killua," Kurapika spoke. "Huh?" Killua responded. "Can you tell me how that technique works?" Kurapika asked. "What do you mean "technique?" Killua questioned. "The one you used to instantly remove his heart." Kurapika said.

"Oh, that one. Well, it wasn't a technique, really. I just ripped it out." Killua answered. "That's all?" Kurapika asked. "To be honest.. I did manipulate my body some. Made it a lot easier." Killua said as his nails became sharp.

"Woah! Your nails!" Leorio gasped. "Oh, wow." Gon said in amazement. "Mass murderers talk big, but they're still just amateurs. I used to be a professional. But my old man would have done better. When he takes a heart, there's not even a drop of blood." Killua explained.

'The fuck? Oh, wait. Forgot he was an assassin.' I thought. "That's good to know. Thanks, kid." Leorio nervously laughed. "All right then, we've got more than two days," Killua said.

"So what do you want to do?" Gon asked. "We've got to do something," Killua said. "First, let's search the room to see if there's anything to play with."

'Haha, at least I have something on me that I can play with.'  I thought happily as I plopped down onto the couch waiting to turn on the Nintendo switch.

My Nintendo switch wasn't turning on. Like? What? and i later found out that my nintendo switch was dead. probably because I kept on using it.

'welp, guess I'm playing genshin on my phone now.' I thought to myself as the loading screen began to load. THE GEO SIGN WASN'T EVEN FULLY LOADED IN YET—?

-

to be honest whenever I'm reading a fanfic y/n is always an ASS. Like miss girl, nobody is going to fall in love with ur musty ass if your going to continue singing on those dam roof tops. 😐??