26.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

haha, guess who dropped out of heavens areana? ME. I honestly did it because I was getting bored and I literally had no motivation at all to fight people all the time. But of course, I was still having my lessons with Mr..

what was his name again? Oh yeah! his name was Mr. Wing. I somehow don't remember his name sadly. Which I didn't really care much about. But what I did care about was this hello kitty vending machine and I needed Kuromi.

ASAP.

I was honestly wasting like some of my money for this, but who wouldn't? "GAJGSJSH!?! STUPID MACHINE GIVE ME MY KUROMI!!!!" I said as I shook the machine and banged it with my fists angrily.

"I hate this. I feel like somebody cursed this machine for me not to get kuromi." I said as I crossed my arms together with an annoyed face. This machine was already making my day bad. But I was desperate for kuromi.

So, I decided that I was going to do one more and if I didn't get her.. I'll destroy this machine and get out kuromi from the inside. As I placed in my coin into the machine I twisted the handle for the item to drop down.

"please be kuromi, please be kuromi—" And my prayers were heard! As I opened the little container than held her inside it appeared to be kuromi, "FINALLY. AFTER FOR HOW MANY MINUTES WHICH FELT LIKE YEARS."

I decided that I was going to go inside heavens arena to go and meet up with Killua and Gon because I honestly had nothing to do and I wanted to check on them to see what they were doing.

As I was inside the building I saw that on one of the tv's that were on the ceiling showing that Gon was having a fight. The man had like idk fidget spinners spinning onto the floor and it looked like gon was getting attacked by them.

I decided to go ahead and enter the arena where they were and watch. As I entered inside there was loads of people cheering by me and screaming, 'MY EARS.' I thought.

I sat to one of the nearest seats that wasn't far away or too close. It was actually a good seat to be in. I was pretty much paying attention and not at the same time since I was listening to music on my headphones, '... wishing Gon for the best..' I thought as he was getting hit multiple times by those spinning things.

hello!! it's your fellow author here. I just wanted to say that I won't be posting chapters this week because I'm going camping. And I'm sorry that I haven't posted a chapter for a couple of days now?? And also with the short chapter.