24.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

it was the next day. I obviously woke up pretty early to go and sign up for a fight, "man, why did i even agree to wake up at 5 in the morning.." I said still half asleep slouching on one of the benches trying not to go and close my eyes, "I have a fight at seven! I have to stay awake!" I said determinedly before sitting down again with a tired expression.

"eurgh.. i wonder what gon and killua are doing right now.. i really need to catch up with them or else i'm going to be stuck hereee..." I said to myself. It was good that there was barely people around or else they would've thought i was weird for talking to myself.

"I barely have learned about nen yet! god, I should've waited until the first day september.." I groaned. I decided that I would go and get an energy drink to waken myself up more, there was coffee in the vending machine but I didn't like the taste of it.

the first time I drank coffee is when I was five. I took a sip out of my mom's coffee cup and it tasted bad and I never liked it since, "hmmm... which flavour of soda should I get.." I thought as I looked at each flavour, "eh, strawberry will do." I said as I went ahead and pressed the buttons and paid.

I watched my soda can drop down and I later grabbed it out of the machine and opened it and took a sip, "one sip and I'm already woken up!" I said and then they made the announcement for me and some other person to go and fight in the arena.

"and it was right after I took a sip out of my soda..." I said as I continued to drink it as I walked all the way to where the entrance of the arena was.

'man, fighting gets really boring sometimes.' I thought as I stood in the arena in front of my opponent who was smiling confidently, "and start!" the referee said as he raised his arm signalling the fight started.

"look kid, I'm sorry I have to do this—" and as he was about to finish his sentence I just wasted no time and quickly lunged at him and punched him in the stomach, "YAAAH!!?" the man screamed as he flew out of the arena.

"why do people waste so much time on talking.." I said to myself looking at the man who didn't get up for a minute already. The whole crowd was cheering and shouting.

the referee then gave me my ticket to move onto the next floor which was floor which was floor 150.

I went ahead and got into an elevator to head to my room at the 100 floor, as I waited I started to listen to music as it was a daily thing for me to do when I'm bored. The elevator doors opened and I exited out before heading to where my room number was.

I jumped onto my bed tired, "god, I'm so tired. Fighting can get so exhausting..." I said to myself as the music I was listening to was getting me sleepy.

"wait! I can't sleep yet I got another fight in an hour!" I said getting up quickly which made me a little dizzy which caused me to fall on my butt, "ow.." I groaned as I lazily got up.

"never getting up quickly ever again." I said as I shook my head to get myself to mot be dizzy. After about an hour later I got called down to fight in the arena, "finally! after for so long... I was getting bored." I said.

as I was walking to get to the arena I ran into gon and killua! "oh hey, y/n! we haven't see you for a few days!" Gon said as he ran up to me which killua followed him, "hehe.. yeah, I was fighting a lot to catch up with you guys." I said.

"aww! don't overwork yourself!" Gon said worried, "yeah idiot, don't overwork yourself. That's bad for you." Killua added, "it's alright!" I replied, "well... I got to get going now! My fight is starting sooon!" I said as I ran and both gave them a wave goodbye.

"eh— bye y/nnnn!!" gon said as he waved a goodbye to me too which killua also did but with a small wave. As I arrived in the arena there were people being all loud which was no surprise. My opponent looked cool to me, well, maybe just interesting.

"and start!" the referee shouted, guess I was dozing off and didn't even realize that my opponent did a strong hit to me, which caused me to fall back, "oucchh..." I groaned in pain but I stood up once again.

"that hurt you know? I'll show you the same pain you caused." I said as I ran up to them and gave them a punch in the stomach and got them out of the arena, "almost hit them in the balls." I whispered to myself as I sweat dropped.

"sad that I found them cool though." I said as I saw them just staying there not moving, "hehe... I kinda remind myself as one punch man." I said to myself, "here you go." Said the referee as they gave me the ticket to the 190 floor.

( by the way, I have no idea on how the points go in heaven's arena!! help. )

I was in the elevator heading to the 190th floor. I was playing bandori with my thumbs which was hard for me honestly, "HDSKJSL screw this app. I keep on losing my full combo." I said annoyed. The elevator dinged as it opened and which I soon exited out.

"well that seemed fast." I mumbled to myself, "anyways... time to book another fight!" I said happily as I looked over to a sign that showed an arrow to where to sign for another fight. After that, I went ahead to my new room, "woah! this place is hella cool!" I said as I jumped onto the big bed.

as I got off, I headed to where the big window was and it was already night time. "wow.. it looks so mesmerizing! aw, I wish I could do stargazing again." I said as I looked down to the city.

As I was finished looking through the window I decided that I was going to go ahead and sleep for tomorrow! plus, I had to go and not be sleep deprived. well, unless I pull an all nighter again... which won't be good.

"wish I could just sleep forever... well, i could if i just die right now."