30.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

Me and Killua were both sitting down watching down onto Hisoka. The loud crowd was cheering out of excitement, "Yes, it's finally time." Said Cocco the commentator, "The long-awaited rematch between Hisoka and Kastro!"

"... Are they seriously having a full on conversation right now? Please, just start." I said getting impatient, "Begin!" Said the referee as they raised their hand down and Kastro ran towards Hisoka in full speed.

As Kastro made a move he missed. Which looked like he purposely did it because punched Hisoka in the face which left Hisoka flying in the air before landing back onto the ground crouching.

"A clean hit!" Shouted Cocco, "Kastro had landed the first strike!" I was surprised, I really thought that Hisoka was stronger than Kastro but I guess he isn't. As I looked over to Killua which he had a shock look on his face.

"Hisoka had surrendered the first point, after failing to evade Kastro's swift chop!" Said Cocco, 'BRO KASTRO, IF YOU KEEP ON SMALL TALKING WITH HISOKA I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE.' I thought annoyed.

Hisoka stood up with a smug smile on his face. After Kastro stopped talking he jumped in the air and attempted to slap Hisoka which Hisoka missed. Kastro then punched him on the other side of his cheek which sent him flying.

'holy shit!'

"woah, isn't it cool to see hisoka get beaten up!" I said amazed and killua just sent me a weirded out look, "what? I've never seen anyone beat up Hisoka before." As I said that Hisoka had put his hand onto the ground which made him not collapse onto the floor.

Kastro was in the air and then swooshed down to Hisoka which he obviously dodged. Kastro then ran to Hisoka and Hisoka was literally backing up every time Kastro got closer to him. As Kastro decided to land a hit onto him with his hand but Hisoka prevented it.

AND THEN, kastro was right behind hisoka all of a sudden and kicked him with his foot right onto the cheek which left hisoka onto the ground! people began to cheer in the crowd and i was so damn shocked. "holy crap! hisoka actually got defeated!?" I said. 'but wait..  did I just see two--'

"Clean hit and a knockdown!" the referee said holding out two fingers in the air.

"what an amazing start!  kastro has been knocking his opponent around like a rag doll! The score is now 4-0." Said the commentator, "however, are my eyes deceiving me?" She added.

"that's right! he disappeared. That's what I saw!" She shouted in the mic, "God, that hurts my ears." I said to myself quietly, 'but did people really not see that he made a clone of himself?' After about like one minute or two minutes have passed the guy Kastro started to do some demonic shit. The crowd started to cheer and be loud, "He's going to use his tiger bite fist!" I heard someone say in the crowd.

"Kastro is getting serious!" someone else said in the crowd, 'not him letting out his inner demons out.' I thought. Kastro ran towards hisoka in full speed and cut his arm off. After that, people literally gasped in horror and in shock. Kastro was going to attack again, Hisoka dodged it and grabbed his arm that was just chopped off.

"Have we ever seen Hisoka in such a dangerous situation?" The commentator said, "He's taken on some serious damage."

'I'm so hungry.............' I thought, "A double? What does he mean?" Killua said confused, "He made one--" But I was later cut off by the shouts of people seeing that Kastro had made his clone, "Then, it wasn't an illusion!" Killua said, "really! no way." I said sarcastically.

"So when Kastro attacked, there were really two of them." Said Killua, "I already knew that." I said and he just looked over to me slowly, "And you didn't say anything." He asked annoyed, "no???" I said and he just sighed in disappointment.

authors note:

okay, I just wanted to start off by saying thank you for 72.2K readers??? like bro, I didn't expect that much people to read my fanfiction but I guess I was wrong. And this is now my first chapter after coming back from my vacation. I'm starting school again in like two months and I'm not really excited. But I hope I have time writing this fanfic since I don't wanna leave it unfinished! If there's anything like: spelling mistakes or anything that's badly written please tell me in the comments because I would be embarrassed. Bye for now.