07.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

as the airship landed, we all exited out and we were all standing in this big ass tower. "What is this place?" someone asked. "There's nothing here." Another person said. The green Bean clears his throat and it catches all of our attention directly at him.

"Everyone, this is the site of the Hunter Exam's Third Phase. You'll be competing here at the top of the Trick Tower." Bean explained. "To pass this Phase, you must reach the base of the tower alive. This time limit is 72 hours."

"And with that, the Exam's Third Phase will now begin. Good luck to every one of you." Bean said as he went back inside the airship.

I and Gon took a peek at the edge of the building. "Whoa!" Gon said in amazement. "Now what? Are we supposed to climb down?" Leorio asked hugging on to his suitcase. "Well, I hope not. That would be suicide." Kurapika said. 

"Imagine if I just jumped right now and died!" I said as I looked down at the ground and Kurapika literally just gave me a warning look and with the others looking at me, 'why are you looking at me like that! im not that much of a suicidal freak....

unless.'

"Sure, for most guys." Number 86 chuckled. We looked behind and saw him crossing his arms. He began to climb down the building. "For an expert rock climber like me, this is gonna be a piece of cake."

"Oh, wow!" Killua said in awe. "Look at how fast he's going!" Gon said. "Woah!" As I leaned forward a bit, Number 86 chuckled. "By the look of things, I'm about to be the first one to pass the Third Phase." As he started to climb down the wall, he was doing a good job... well until now.

"Huh?" He said as he looked to the left and the ride. Creatures were shrieking as they flew past him. Number 86 gasped in horror. "No! A stop! Go away!" He screamed.

One of the humungous creatures then saw him and just grabbed him by it's mouth. "Help me!" He shouted as he shook his arms around. "Uh, so, I guess we can't climb down, not this way at least," Leorio said. "Yeah." Kurapika agreed as we were startled by what happened.

"Rest in peace?." I said. We began to search around to find anything for us to get to the bottom. I did start to notice that there were a few people missing, "hey, is it just me or there are less people here than earlier?" I said.

"yeah... somehow I just noticed that right now!" Gon said as he looked around and there were a short amount of people here than before. As we walked around to find something like a clue, we later saw someone fall down through a trap door.

"there!" killua said. we ran towards where the person fell through and we began to try to open it and it wouldn't budge, "shouldn't we tell, kurapika and leorio this?" I asked, "yeah! let me call them!" Gon replied.

"Kurapika! Leorio!" Gon called out to the two. "What is it, Gon?" Kurapika asked. "Look at this. We found a trap door. Check it out!" Gon pressed the tiled floor and Leorio gasped.

"I see, so the only way that we can reach the lower levels is by turning over these stones," Kurapika stated. "Okay, good job! Now, what do you say as we head on down?" Leorio said as he put a hand on Gon's shoulder.

"Okay, but I'm sort of confused." Gon said. "Why? What is there to be confused about?" Leorio asked? "There's one, and another, and another, and another one right over there. There are lots of them." Gon explained pointing at each tile.