11.

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

"Congratulations on escaping Trick Tower, everyone," Lippo spoke. 'i feel so bad for that dude. what happened to his hair.'  I thought. "All remain now are the Fourth Phase and the Final Phase," Lippo explained. "Only two more," Hanzo mumbled to himself.

"The fourth phase will take place right over there on Zevil island. Now let's proceed." Lippo pointed at the island from far away. "To begin with I will need each of you to draw lots now," Lippo stated. "Really?" Badge 384 said.

"Draw lots for what? What will that decide?" Pokkle asked. "Hm. Who you hunt, and who hunts you." Lippo said amused. "In this box are exactly 24 numbered cards. This means, that one of the numbered cards will correspond with your badge." Lippo explained.

"Now, each of you will draw a card in the order you exited the tower. All right. Which of you was first?" Lippo asked.

TIME SKIP!

[ I'm going to be skipping the two phases since I'm very lazy and I have unfinished homework to do and I want this chapter to be done already. ]

'WHAT THE FACK? HOW DID HE— NOW HE LOOKS LIKES MOMO?!' I thought, this was after killua and illumi's match.

I watched as Gon entered through the door looking angry af. 'uh oh gon's mad—' I thought as I looked at Gon walk towards Illumi. Damn.

"Apologize to Killua!" Gon spoke. Illumi turned his head and looked at Gon, "Sorry? But what for?" Illumi asked. "You don't know what you did wrong?" Gon said. "No." Illumi simply said.

Gon clenched his fists, "You're not qualified to be his big brother." Gon said. "I didn't know I had to qualify," Illumi said. Gon grabbed Illumi's wrist and threw him over.

Illumi just graCefully just landed still standing. 'Ooh, girl.. Hoe's mad.' I thought. "Friends don't have to, either. He gets to choose!" Gon tightened the grip onto Illumi's wrist.

"Don't bother apologizing. Just take me to see Killua." Gon said. "And what will you do?" Illumi asked. "It's obvious! I'll bring him back!" Gon explained.

"From the sound of it, you must think I kidnapped my little brother." Illumi said. "But he walked out of here of his own free will." He explained.

"He left, but not by free will. You guys were manipulating him. That's the same thing as kidnapping!" Gon said.

"We were just discussing that very subject, Gon. In fact, Kurapika, Y/N and Leorio have both lodged complaints. The committee has been reviewing the fairness of Killua's disqualification." Netero explained.