16.

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

As Gotoh finished explaining the rules we all gave each other side glances. 'What we're the rules again? Shit. I also forget the most basic things.' I thought as I slightly slumped on the couch.

"And time of the essence. You only have three seconds." Gotoh said. "Once three seconds have passed, slit her throat."

"Yes, sir." The other Butler said as he was the one that held the knife up to Canary's neck. "Hold on! I pick the left hand!" Leorio said. "I pick the right hand!" Gon added. "Yes, me too!" Kurapika agreed.

"uh.. Me too?" I said as I was literally fucking puzzled. Like bitch? What the fuck am I supposed to do? *cries*

Gotoh revealed his right palm that held the coin and Leorio grunted in frustration. "One has been disqualified," Gotoh said and he flipped the coin again, his hands moved quickly.

'ShIt!' I thought as I tried to focus on the coin. As he was done flipping the coin smoke was coming out of his fists. "Which hand?" He asked us.

"I choose the right." Said Kurapika and I nodded. 'I have no idea what I'm doing😟.' I thought as I was dumbfounded.

"And I pick the left." Gon chose. "It was in my left hand," Gotoh said as he showed the coin that was in his left palm. "Now only one remains." He announced.

'Oh😀.'

"Here we go," Gotoh said as he flipped the coin. "Wait a minute!" Gon blurted out and Gotoh catches the coin. "What is it?" He asked. "If you're trying to buy time, I will kill one of you."

"Leorio! Gimme your knife." Gon said turning to him. "Huh?" Leorio said confused. "Don't worry, okay? I'm not gonna use it for anything stupid." Gon said.

'I don't know what's going on in your mind right now Gon. But I'm concerned.'

Gon took off his patch that was on his eye and Leorio gave Gon his knife. Gon grabbed it and made a slit onto his eyelid.

Lol, what.

"There. Much better. I can see now." Gon said. "Okay, I'm ready!" Gotoh flipped the coin up in the air again and did that trick again I don't know what the fuck.

He caught it with one of his hands and asked Gon, "Which hand?", "The left." Gon pointed at his left hand. "Very good. Now.." Gotoh said as he stood up from his chair.

The two other Butlers who were beside him joined and their hands like I don't know. They just did it. One of them caught the coin. "Now which one of us has it?" Gotoh asked.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes. It felt like hours to me though. "That guy. Right behind me." Gon used his thumb and pointed at the Butler behind him.

The Butler that was behind him revealed the coin that was in his palms. Gotoh snorted and the Butler's clapped. "Splendid. Well done!" Gotoh said.

"Gotoh! Are Gon and Y/N here yet?" Killua asked as he opened the door that was behind us. "Killua!" Gon beamed. "Yo!" I waved at Killua. Killua walked towards us and spoke, "You were already here? Gon, Y/N!"

"And this guy..um..Kurapika?" Killua pointed at Kurapika. "You remembered," Kurapika said. "Reolio!" Killua pointed at Leorio. "It's Leorio!" Leorio yelled as he had an irk mark on his forehead.

"You're going to break my ears! Remember when I told you to stop yelling!" I glared at Leorio who was beside me. "It's been so long! But you both made it!" Killua said.

"Wow! Your face is a mess!" Killua said. "Back at you!" Gon replied and they both laughed. I sweatdropped in response. "

"Hey, Gotoh! What happened to telling me as soon as they got here, huh?" Killua said. "What we're you doing?"

"Please forgive me." Gotoh bowed. "I had them participate in a little game." He explained. "A game?" Killua said and he turned to me and Gon.

"A joke, sir," Gotoh said. "Though quite a poor one, admittedly. I'm sorry for the trouble. I do hope you enjoyed yourselves."

"If that was a joke, then you sure fooled me." Leorio scratched the back of his head. "Bitch, you're the one that always gets fooled," I mumbled.

"Wait, did they try anything?" Killua asked. "No. They were just keeping us all entertained." Gon answered. "It was a pain in the ass," I said as I frowned.

"Really? Well, okay." Killua said. "Let's go someplace else. Like anywhere at all. If we stay here, my mom will chew all of us out." Killua made an annoyed face.

"Hm." Gon nodded in response.

Gon grabbed his backpack that was laying on the couch. "Hey, Gotoh. Listen. No matter what Mom said, don't follow me." Killua said and Gotoh bowed. "Understood, Sir."

"Please take care."

"C'mon, Gon and Y/N. Let's go." Killua said. "Bye." Killua waved. I and Gon followed right behind them but I noticed that Gon turned away? He walked towards Gotoh.

"Mister Gotoh.. You're gonna miss Killua when he's gone, aren't you?" Gon asked. 'Huh?' I thought as I stopped in my tracks and looked at Gon.

"No, sir," Gotoh replied. "It is our duty to serve our employers and not to become emotionally attached to them."

"You liar." Gon said and he sticker his tongue out. As he was walking away Gotoh then stopped him in his tracks. "Gon." He called out. Gon turned around and faced him.

Gotoh showed him the coin and flipped it up again. "Well? Which hand?" He asked. "You left one, right?" Gon pointed at his left hand. Gotoh revealed his palms and the coin was at his right. "Whaat?" I said.

"No way!" Gon said in surprise.

"Indeed. A deception. The world is teeming with tricks and tricksters. Please be careful." Gotoh said as he bowed. "And please, look after Master Killua."

Gon and I nodded in response. "Bye, bye!" I waved as I ran with Gon. "See ya later, Canary!" Gon said as we ran past her. "Goodbye, Canary!" I waved.

"Hurry up, Gon and Y/N!" Killua called out. "Coming, sorry!" Gon apologized. "Yeah, yeah!" I said as I was rushing towards the door.

"Let's get out of here before trouble finds us!" Killua shouted.