23.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

after multiple rounds, I managed to get to stage 100. I was actually proud of myself for once, "finally.. a room. I don't have to go sleeping on the benches! man, I'm tired.." I said as I laid on my bed and took a little nap. after my 30 minute sleep I woke up, energized.

I then began to go and head out my room and get something to eat. As I was in the elevator heading down I began to just think, 'hmm.. I wonder what killua and gon are doing right now. Hopefully, I'm not behind anything. Well, I haven't even learned nen yet.' I thought.

I did hear things about nen before, but I've never witnessed it. It seemed cool but I would probably be tired on learning about it. learning new things are just eh to me. the elevator alerted me that I was on the floor I wanted to be in, "hmm.. I'll go and get milk tea!" I said as I happily walked out.

'hopefully they don't call me for a match..' I thought as I walked out of heaven's arena and headed to where a nearby bubble tea store was.

as I finally arrived to a bubble tea store I lined up where there was three people in front of me, after a bit of waiting by listening to music and playing on my phone It was my turn to order! "hello, what would you like?" the lady in-front of me asked.

"can I have a milk tea, please?" I said with a small smile, "coming right up! here's your receipt." The lady said and she handed me a receipt with the number 35 on it, I then waited by sitting on one of the tables, playing on my phone.

"number 35!" said one of the workers and they placed my drink onto the counter, "thank you!" I said and I took a straw. I walked out of the store and headed back to heaven's arena while drinking my bubble tea. As I arrived back to heaven's arena my number immediately got called.

"WHAT THE FACK—" I shouted annoyed and everybody looked at me and I just became quiet so fast and just ran to where the arena was to get this over with, "oh wait, I can't bring my milk tea. uhh... hey you!" I said to a completely random stranger, "me?" the stranger said pointing at themselves.

"yeah, you! could you hold my milk tea while I'm gone? just stay right there!" I said as I just handed them my milk tea and ran. I finally was up on the arena and people were just doing there regular thing, cheering, booing. After the commentator finished speaking and the referee told us to start.

my opponent looked scary and intimidating but I was already annoyed enough so as they lunged towards me with a kick I moved to the side and punch them on their back which made them spit a tiny of blood as they flew and smashed onto a wall.

the crowd began to cheer. The referee got me a ticket for me to collect my money, I've earned loads of money and I might've spent it on snacks... but that does not matter! it's my money. After I got my money I went back to the person who was holding my drink.

"thank you for holding my drink!" I said thanking them, "your welcome?" they said and just walked off and I stood there awkwardly, "uhh.. okay.?" I said. I sat onto one of the nearest benches and sat there drinking my milk tea and watch people pass by.

waiting for my number to get called again for another round of fighting. As I waited long enough my number got called again to fight another opponent! "finally! I was getting a little bored.." I said. I put my drink into the trash and headed to go to the arena.

as usual. the commentator would start to get the crowd excited and talk. then the referee would shout for us to start. As I waited for my opponent to strike a move they legit disappeared, 'I.' I thought confused. they then went and gave me a hard kick in the back and I literally fell on my butt.

'MY FUCKIN ASS CHEEKS.' I cried to myself, 'they could disappear like my parents.' I thought. I got up quickly and as they we're about to teleport behind me again, I gave them a punch in the face, I then heard a crack.

'OHH MY LAWD, I THINK I BROKE THEIR NOSE.' I thought as I widened my eyes in shock as they held their nose in pain, the referee pointed their hand to me as I had won. I kinda felt bad for breaking their nose, but oh well.

as I walked out of the arena I was pretty much exhausted, thank god it was night time. As I went to the elevator and pressed onto my number floor, after a bit of waiting. I walked out the elevator and went inside my room and locked my door.

I took off my headphones and I laid on my bed quickly falling asleep.

- this chapter is just something random and I just needed to make a new chapter for you guys! also i really do recommend reading my new fanfic! :)