12.

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Gon replied. "Well, we are all Hunters now. Chairman Netero made that much clear. And it's probably not the best idea to let other Hunters know what you're doing." Kurapika said. "Better to look it up ourselves."

"Gon." Mr. Satotz spoke. We all turned to him. "Mr. Satotz!" Gon ran towards him. "It appears that you forgot something." Mr. Satotz said. "Oh, that's right. Thanks a lot!" Gon thanked. "Also, do you have a brief moment?" Mr. Satotz asked.

"We'll be waiting for you in the lobby. See ya later!" I said as me, Kurapika and Leorio walked off. "Okay!" Gon said as he waved his arm.

TIME SKIP!

"First, let's lookup Kukuroo Mountain," Leorio said. "Right." Said Kurapika as he turned on the computer and went to search, "Kukuroo Mountain. There. Here it is." He said as the screen popped up about information about Kukuroo Mountain.

"Kukuroo Mountain, in the Dentora Region of the Republic of Padokea, is 3,722 meters high," Kurapika said. "The Republic of Padokea? Never heard of the place. So, where is it?" Leorio asked. "Hold on. I'll bring a map." Kurapika said.

"This is the Republic of Padokea. It appears to be a stable country, so we should be fine." Kurapika explained. "Hopefully," I muttered. "This country's open to tourists."

"That's where Killua is?" Gon said. "It'll take three days to reach by airship. When do you think we should leave?" Kurapika asked? "Today! Right now!" Gon exclaimed. "All right! I'm with Gon." Leorio agreed. "Yeah!" I spoke. "Got it. I'll order tickets, then." Kurapika said as he ordered flight tickets.

"I'm tired! It feels like we've been stuck here forever." I groaned as I slumped in my seat. "This is bad. At this rate, we'll be late for our flight." Kurapika said. "Hey, pops! Do something!" Leorio exclaimed.

"Nothing I can do about traffic. And it's the only road." The Taxi driver explained. I looked at Gon as he was in thought. "In that case.."

We all exited the car and we ran on the side of the road passing many cars. "Yay!" Gon beamed as we ran. I somehow got a electrical scooter and was riding it like a boss. "Since when did you get that?!" Leorio exclaimed in shock.

"Magic," I smirked giving him no explanation on how I got it.

"Hey, Gon! Do you realize far away the airport is?" Leorio said. "Sure! But I want to go and reduce Killua, and I didn't want to wait around another second!" Gon explained. "Fine, you win," Leorio said and Kurapika chuckled.

"Running like this kind of reminds me of the Hunter Exam," Kurapika stated. "I know, right!" Gon said. "This is a heck of a lot easier than the Hunter Exam was!" I exclaimed. "Oh, yeah," Leorio said.

"You got that right."

"All right! Race you guys to the airport!" Gon challenged. "You're on!" I said determinedly. "Ready, set, go!" Gon said.

I and Gon were both sitting beside each other on the airship as he was looking at the window. I was just listening to music with my headphones on.

"Killua.." Gon muttered but then all of a sudden Leorio put a fry into Gon's mouth. "So, what's the big deal with the long face, Gon?" Leorio asked as he and Kurapika stood in front of us with food.

"By tomorrow, we'll be in Padokea. You'll see Killua soon." Kurapika said. "Yup!" Gon smiled.

We were eventually on the train waiting to arrive at Kukuroo Mountain. "I can almost see it. So that's where the assassin's base is?" We all saw the Mountain from far away covered in smoke or fog? I don't know.

"It looks kind of creepy, doesn't it?" Leorio said. "It does." Kurapika agreed. "Once we arrive, we should gather information," Kurapika explained. "Okay." Leorio nodded in agreement.

"Kukuroo Mountain.. You'll want to take the scenic mountain bus tour over there." The shopkeeper said. "It only runs once a day but you'll have a guide to show you around." She pointed at where the tour buses were.

Once again we were now on another ride. "I'd like to thank all of you for choosing Lamentation Tours. It's an honour to have you here." The tour guide bowed.

"Now, get ready, because we'll be making our way to Kukuroo Mountian, home to the Zolfyck family of assassins." She explained. "Check it out. No way those are tourists." Leorio whispered to Kurapika.

"True," Kurapika said as he and Leorio looked at two men who were holding weapons. "Man, they sure look ugly as fuck." I muttered turning to look at them. Unlike me because I'm the prettiest bitch.

"Okay, everyone! If you'll look out the window to your right." The tour guide pointed at the huge-ass mountain. "Are you guys sure that ain't no volcano?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You'll see Kukuroo Mountain where the Zoldyck family lives. It's 3,722-meters high, and it's surrounded by forest. The Zoldyck estate is rumoured to be somewhere on the mountain." The tour guide explained.

"Although no one has ever actually seen it. The Zoldyck family consists of ten members: Mother and Father, five siblings, grandparents and a great-grandfather, all of whom are assassins!"

We finally arrived at Kukuroo Mountain and people were taking loads of pictures of the gates staring at it in awe. "Would you look at that?" Leorio said as he looked at the big gate.

"This is the front gate of the Zoldyck estate. No one who's entered has ever returned alive, which has earned this gate the nickname "The door to Hades." To enter, you have to go through the door by the security checkpoint. But beyond that is private property, so this is as far as we can go." The tour guide explained.

"Hold on! This is the front gate? The mountain is all the way over there!" Leorio shouted. Bruh my ears. You need to stop shouting for once. I thought as I slightly glared at Leorio.

"That's right. The Zoldyck family owns Kukuroo Mountain, every inch of it, not to mention all the surrounding land." The tour guide stated. "So, you're telling me is this their front yard?" Leorio mumbled.

"Miss Tour Guide?" Gon called. "Yes?" She asked. "What are we gonna have to do to get inside?" Gon asked pointing at the bug gate. "Hmm. Oh, dear. You were paying attention, right?" She asked. Bitch. Tell us fuckIng right NOW JSJD.

"Yeah, but you didn't say--" Gon spoke but got cut off by his words. "If you go inside, you'll never come out again!" The tour guide warned. "It's an assassin's hideout."

"We know that." I deadpanned.

-
Thank you guys so much for 300 reads! I appreciate it so much. :,) liKe I never thought this would ever happen! 😫‼️. Anyways it's been very hot in my place in Canada. I've been dying of the heat and I don't like it.