06.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

YOUR POV:

"Now, let's go over the rules of the game," Netero said as the ball on his finger spun. "All you have to do is simply take this ball to say from me. If you can do that before the airship arrives, you win." Netero explained.

"We're scheduled an 8:00 am arrival, yes? Well, that's not too bad. You still have nine hours left. And feel free to use any tactics you want. I will only defend. I promise." Netero said.

"Huh? That's too easy! It's barely even a game!" Gon said in confusion. "Then why not give it a try and see if you're right?" Netero asked. "All we have to do is take the ball?" Killua questioned. "Yes." Netero answered. "Then, I'll give it a shot," Killua said. "Go right ahead." Said Netero.

Killua then walked around the room and he started to make many illusions of himself. "I see a bunch of Killua's!" Gon said in awe, "Damn, he's on X game's mode." I said.

Killua launched himself and tried to grab the ball but Netero just kept on dodging his attacks. "Oh wow!" Gon said. "Is that all? How disappointing." Netero said as the ball went on his finger.

Killua then sprinted at him and hit him by the pivot leg. "Ow! His pivot leg!" Gon slightly flinched. "Yikes!" I said.

Killua groaned in pain as he stood up quickly holding his leg and screaming in pain bouncing up and down around the room.

"BAHASA--!" I busted out laughing at him. "Hey, stop laughing!" Killua said annoyed, "IM.. SO.. SORRY!" I continued to laugh as my stomach started to hurt from all my laughing.

"Killua! Tag me, tag me!" Gon waved his hand. "C'mon it's my turn!" Killua limped his way over to Gon and high-fived him.

I sat on the floor with Killua beside me as he was still groaning in pain from the impact from earlier. Gon began to stretch and he got into stance. "Okay!" He said determinedly.

He ran forwards towards Netero and jumped HIGH! When I say high I mean it. "Wait-- Gon watch out!" I warned him but it was too late. Gon hit his head onto the ceiling. "Ow!" He groaned as he held his head in pain.

"Idiot! We already know how high you can jump, so you don't have to go all out! Focus!" Killua shouted at him. "UhaA.." I awkwardly said as I looked at Gon. "You had a chance! He dropped his guard for a second!" Killua pouted as he crossed his arms.

"Did you not even see the ceiling?" I sweatdropped. "Well, that didn't work." Gon said as he stood up and put a hand behind his head.

I was playing Roblox again since I didn't want to play with them. "You boys aren't getting anywhere, huh?" Netero said. "Why don't both of you try attacking me at once?"

"Why, you--!" Killua shouted angrily. "Okay! We gotcha now!" Said Gon as he sprinted towards Netero but only for Netero to hold him down onto the floor. "Not bad!" He said impressed.

"But still not good enough." He said. I just looked away from my phone for one second and looked at them. BUT THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I GET A DAMN JUMPSCARE!

"What the FUC--" I shouted as I accidentally jumped and hit my head onto the ceiling, Everything in the room turned silent. Dead silent.

"Uh.. You guys can continue.." I sweatdropped as I held my head in pain, "Owowowowowow.." I groaned, I grabbed my phone and decided to read some fanfic's on wattpad out of boredom.

"y/n ran away crying and ran to the rooftop and began to quietly sing 'this is my fight song'." I shut my phone quickly as I could and slid it into my pocket. 'how the fuck? ms. girl really thinking she's the main character—'  I thought.

As I saw that the boys were about to catch the ball. Netero got it before them. "Excellent teamwork! You got an "A" for effort!" Netero said. "You're amazing, Mr. Netero!" Gon said in amazement. "Really amazing!"

"Ah, forget it," Killua spoke as he stood up. "I quit. Ya beat me, all right?" Killua turned around and grabbed his shirt from the ground. "Don't quit! We've still got lots of time." Gon said as he pointed at the clock.

"And besides, we came so close  just now," Gon added. "Come on. You're really clueless, aren't ya?" Killua said as he put his shirt over his shoulder.

"It's hopeless, Think about it. The old guy's barely used his right hand or left leg. He's way too powerful for us, Gon." Killua explained. "We could keep at this for an entire year and never get that ball."

"Figured it out, did you? And here I was thinking I'd been pretty slick about it." Netero said. "Oh! I get it now!" Said Gon and Killua laughed. "You sure know how to piss me off, old man," Killua said as he walked out the door.

"Let's go, Gon and Y/N!" Killua called out to us. I stood up from the floor. "Nah, I think I'm gonna play a little longer." Gon said. "Whatever you say Gon!" I said as I exited the door.

"Huh?" Killua said in confusion as his head popped out of the door. "Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what I just said? Look! it's pointless! You'll never get the ball from him!" Killua shouted.

"S'Okay. 'Cause I don't really care." Gon smiled. "We've only used up half of the time limit. I'm gonna see if I can get him to use his right hand before the rest of it runs out." Gon explained.

"I see.. Fine. I get it. Well, good luck." Killua said as he exited the door. I walked ahead of him and continued to play some games on my phone. Genshin impact‼️. I walked past some dudes but just clearly ignored them and just kept on walking.

As I was walking I heard some bodies collapse onto the floor. 'What the fuck was that? Did Killua kill those two men?' I thought. 'Well, it's life after all.' I thought as I shrugged. 'But like.. Period? Go off I guess.'

But like-- now that I think about it. It's normal. He's an assassin after all? Right.

 He's an assassin after all? Right

-

How was your guy's day? I've been doing well inside my house. I've never got the medication to go outside anymore since I'm lazy and stuff and also about the coronavirus.