22.

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

"Y/n. Ah, there we are." A female staffer said as she saw me waiting to get my prize money, "hand me your ticket, please." I handed her my ticket which was written 50 on it, "here. this is your prize money from the earlier fight." she said as she took out a brown envelope and placed it in front of me.

I took out the money from the envelope and it was just 152 jenny, "oh! enough for a juice in this vending machine!" I said. Thankfully there was a vending machine right beside me. I looked at all of the options of drinks and thankfully my favourite pop drink was there.

After I received my drink I decided to go and wait a bit in the waiting room, as I entered there were intimidating men inside either holding weights or just sitting down to relax, I sat down at the nearest bench in there and started to play genshin impact on my phone.

As I waited, I heard my number being called in the announcement, "welp, here we go." I mumbled to myself as I got of the bench and put my phone inside my pocket and headed out, I finished my pop drink and threw it into the recycling bin.

I was already in the ring to where I was going to fight my opponent, this dude sure looked intimidating but I was just too tired for this shit, "all right, everyone! This is the event you've all been waiting for!" The commentator said.

"a unique match-up between a young girl and a muscular man who've both got something to prove! but don't underestimate these fighters! both had strong showings in their first rounds and now they've jumped all the way up here to the 50th floor!"

"and now let's take a look at the big screen for the playback of those events!" the screen showed me one shot my opponent with a single punch, "one punch was all it took to knock him out!" the commentator said.

"R/N used a very high technique to destroy his opponent scoring a flawless knockout against a strong huge intimidating guy! Okay now, everyone! ready to press your wager buttons? go on! make your picks right now!"

I watched the screen and somehow my opponent got the higher point, 'is it because I'm a kid, have they not looked at killua and gon's matches? or is it because there sexist.' I thought annoyed with an irk mark on top of my head, "all the bets are in, and we have a clear favourite! R/N!" the commentator announced.

"maybe his powerful technique have given him the edge!" The commentator added, "three rounds! three minutes per round decided by points or K.O.!" the referee stated, "begin!" he shouted raising his arm up in the air.

my opponent ran towards me striking one of his techniques on me which I dodged, 'can we just get this over with?' I thought, as I got a clear opening I aimed a punch to his stomach which got him to fly in the air and made him hit a wall. The audience then began to cheer and clap.

'aw man, I really thought he would kill me.'  I thought.

( sorry for the short chapter ! )