14.

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

Leorio swung his arm like some type of fidget spinner. ( I don't know how to explain it. ) He placed both of his hands onto the gate and tried to push it with all his might.

He after then panted as he was out of breath. Leorio did it again to try to pry the door gate to open. "I don't think that's going to work Leorio," I said as we all sweatdropped at his actions.

"I've pushed and pulled but it won't budge! Are you sure the gate isn't locked?" Said Leorio. "I'm afraid you're just not strong enough." The security guard said.

"Shut up! I was giving it everything I've got!" Leorio argued. The old security guard took off his shirt and tie. Plus suit jacket.

"Step back and watch." He said as he walked forward towards the gate door. "This gate is officially known as the testing gate because anyone who's not strong enough to open it.."

The security guard grunted as he popped out his veins? and a gust of wind blew. 'What the fuck? Is this some avatar shit?' I thought as I was puzzled.

"Is considered unworthy of entering the Zoldyck estate." The security guard finished as he put both of his hands onto the gate.

All of a sudden he grunted as he opened the gate with ease and we all gasped in shock.

"That old man is surely strong!" I said in amazement. The security guard then stepped back as the gate door closed shut. "So, you can see that the door closes automatically." The security guard turned around facing us.

"So you'll want to slip inside as soon as it opens. As you won't need to worry about Mike. He has strict orders not to attack anyone who enters through the Testing Gate." The security guard explained.

"Whew. The older I get the tougher this seems to become." The security guard said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. "But they'll fire me if I can't open the gate so, I need to stay fit. And I should mention, the first doors with two tons each."

"What? You're really not supposed to be able to.." Leorio said in shock. "Wait, what did you say?" He asked.

"Did you say the first doors?"

"Yeah, take a look. There are seven doors in all. And keep in mind that each set is twice as heavy as the set of doors before it." The security guard explained.

"Twice?" Said Leorio as he was in shock. "The more force you put into it, the more doors you open." The security guard said.

"Gotta be pretty strong to get through all of them." He added. "Incidentally when young Master Killua returned to the estate, he opened three of them, just like that." The security guard said.