Ransom Drysdale x reader (drabble)

Tease
Pairings | Ransom Drysdale x f!reader
Warnings | heavily implied vaginal sex, teasing, pet names, slight daddy kink, pet names, clit play?
Word count | 501
Summary | Ransom Drysdale is a tease

TeasePairings | Ransom Drysdale x f!readerWarnings | heavily implied vaginal sex, teasing, pet names, slight daddy kink, pet names, clit play?Word count | 501Summary | Ransom Drysdale is a tease

"Please." You pleaded for the umpteenth time, hips attempting to jerk against your restraints as the velvety-smooth rumble of Ransom's chuckled rolled over you.

"You're so desperate for me, princess." Ransom chuckled, bending down so his hot breath fanned over your core. You were tied to the bed, spread eagle, as Ransom continued his teasing for what felt like hours.

His lips quirked up into a wolfish smirk, the mischievous glint in his eye one you simultaneously feared and searched for. He gathered saliva in his mouth, the corners of his smirk pulling into a satisfied grin when he spat down onto your clit, your hips bucking in the small leniency they had and your hole clenching around nothing.

"Fuck, look at that." Ransom's thick voice groaned as he watched the spittle slide through your folds, pooling with your arousal on the sheets below. He bit his lip, baby blue eyes glancing up to your for a split second before he was repeating his actions.

You let out a moan this time, walls fluttering visibly as Ransom growled possessively at the sight. He ran the tips of his fingers through the wetness, spreading it up to your clit before standing straight again.

"I think you're ready for me now." The man smirked, freeing himself from the confinement's of his boxers before wrapping his large hand around his shaft.

Ransom moaned at the feeling of his own fist, head tilting back slightly as he stroked his length lazily. He stopped at the sound of your whine, another chuckle bleeding through his perfect lips as he stepped between your spread legs.

Using the grip he had on himself, ransom guided his length to your folds. Running the tip through your lips, Ransom paused as the bulbous head rested against your clit. He slapped it down against the bundle of nerves once, twice, three times, before running it down your slit again and back up.

"Ransom, please." Your voice was strained, fucked-out from all the teasing. You just needed him inside you. Ransom hummed, plunging just the tip of himself into your throbbing heat before withdrawing, repeating his actions again and again. "Daddy."

Your whine of that one word always made ransom go feral, eyes dilating into piercing, blue-rimmed black holes of lust. Suddenly, he pulled back, the bed dipping by your sides as he climbed over you.

Your eyes fluttered open again at the feeling of his tip tapping against your bottom lip, Ransom's weight settled comfortably over your chest as he straddled you.

"I think I'd like to feel myself down your throat first, sweetheart." The man grinned, thrusting his hips forward as you opened your mouth to except his girth length. "Fuck," he gripped the head board with one hand in an iron grip, "good girl."