Jimmy Woo x reader (one-shot)

Yes, ma'am
Pairings | Jimmy Woo x domme!reader
Warnings | smut, gun play, female domme, Dom/sub dynamics, role play, vaginal sex, unprotected sex
Word count | 1.5k
Summary | Jimmy wanted to try something new

Jimmy sighed, pushing back from the desk as the clicking of heels sounded around the room

"Here she is, boss." One of his coworkers said, hands clutched tight around your wrists where they were tightly handcuffed behind you back.

Your lips were twisted into a permanent, deviant smirk. Face cold, calculating as you looked Jimmy up and down - the only hint of emotion displaying itself when you traced your lips with your tongue before pulling the bottom one between your teeth.

"Put her in the back room. I'll integrate her." Jimmy dismissed, his own eyes cold as they bore into yours.

You had been at odds with the agent since, well- since a long time ago. He never quite managed to catch you, or even get close for that matter. You were always one step ahead.

Until today.

The chair screamed as you plonked down, the legs scraping over the scratchy floor in a melody of ear-crunching rakes of metal over old marble.

You cringed, leaning out of the officer's way as he attached your cuffs to the table. He scoffed, clearly amused at your compliance after so many years of running and fighting and defying...

Little did he know, you were exactly where you wanted to be.

He left the room with a thud of the door and a pointed look, as if to say 'don't you dare fucking move', even though - let's face it - there isn't really anywhere for you to go right now.

Chained up and locked in a room. You might find the bondage arousing if it wasn't for the hard metal and the fact that, oh yeah, you like to top.

Well, like might be the understatement of the century.

You cleared your throat as the door sprung open again, malice behind the action when Jimmy stepped through.

He sauntered over to the table, shuffling papers and settling his coffee down. Jimmy pulled the seat out and sat down, only looking up when you cleared your throat again.

You couldn't contain your grin at his bugged out eyes.

"H-how did you...?" He cut himself off as he eyed your hands with marvel.

"Get free? Oh, sweetheart, did you really think these," you held up the opened handcuffs and swung them side-to-side tauntingly, "would hold me?" Jimmy swallowed and you grinned.

"I, uh-"

"Aw, are you getting Flustered, Darlin'? Don't worry - I'm only getting started." You smirked, placing your hands on the desk as you pushed yourself to your feet. "Stand up, don't make me ask twice."