Stucky x reader (drabble)

Bun in the oven
Pairings | Bucky Barnes x f!reader, Steve Rogers x f!reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers
Warnings | pregnancy
Word count | 272
Summary | the one where you get pregnant
A/n | so this is part of the same universe as my Drabbles bound and Squirming, Perfect and Shine, but can 100% be read as a stand-alone fic too!

Bun in the ovenPairings | Bucky Barnes x f!reader, Steve Rogers x f!reader, Bucky Barnes x Steve RogersWarnings | pregnancy Word count | 272Summary | the one where you get pregnant A/n | so this is part of the same universe as my Drabbles bound an...

"Is- is that what I think it is?" The sound of Bucky's hopeful voice cut through your thoughts as your head snapped up, surprised. You swallowed, thick and unsure as your gaze slid over your husband's features.

Then his lips twisted into the brightest smile you'd ever seen.

You smiled to, the action contagious as you fiddled with the positive pregnancy test in your hands. You nodded, standing up from where you'd perched yourself on the bed.

"Oh my god! We're having a baby!" Bucky exclaimed. His arms were around you in the biggest bear hug of the century before you could get another word in, a squeal torn from your lips as the super soldier lifted you up and spun you around.

"What's all the commotion?" Steve smirked, arm propped against the doorway as he watched his lovers. Bucky paused, lips stopping their persistent pecks all over your face as you both looked to your husband.

"I'm pregnant." You sighed happily and Steve's face lit up. His eyes were glinting with joy and his grin was so wide you thought his face wouldn't have enough room to contain it.

"I'm so happy." He mumbled into your hair, keeping you in a tight hold to his chest as Bucky hugged you from behind.