Bucky Barnes x f!reader (one-shot)

Another day on the job
Pairings | pornstar!bucky Barnes x f!pornstar!reader
Warnings | swearing, smut, sybian use, toys, femme!dom, sub!bucky Barnes, use of the pet name 'puppy', slapping,
Word count | 1.6k
Summary | Bucky Barnes, the costar you hate to see, but love to work with
A/n | I feel like all the pornstar!bucky fics are dom!bucky, so I thought I'd play around with the idea of him being submissive yet just as eager! I hope you enjoy!

6kSummary | Bucky Barnes, the costar you hate to see, but love to work withA/n | I feel like all the pornstar!bucky fics are dom!bucky, so I thought I'd play around with the idea of him being submissive yet just as eager! I hope you enjoy!

You loved your job at Stark Industries, you really did. Even though porn wasn't the most...normal job out there, you really did enjoy it. The people were lovely, accommodating and just fun to be around.

There were barely any costars which you didn't get along with. Except, well, except the man who was walking towards you right now.

"Hey doll, how are you?" He grinned impishly, arms outstretched.

"Fuck off Barnes, I don't need any of your shit today." You chided back, making Bucky chuckle.

"Now that's not very nice doll, I'm jus' tryin' to be civil." Bucky drawled, hands shoved into his pockets as he leant against your dressing table. You scoffed with a roll of your eyes.

"Don't call me Doll, doll." You snapped.

"Wow, I sure hope someone isn't on their period. After all, blood play isn't on the schedule for today's shoot." Oh, how you wanted to slap that grin from his fucking perfect lips.

"I'm shooting with Nat today, so it's neither here nor there whether I'm on or not." You huffed, standing abruptly and pulling your robe tighter around your body. "And besides, you know full well I don't get my period anyway, Barnes."

"Whatever you say, y/l/n. But I'd check your filming schedule with the big guy if I were you."

"Whatever, Barnes." You dismissed as you walked away. "And stop staring!" You snapped, feeling his eyes glued to your behind.

"I get to fuck it, so why can't I look?" He teased. You shook your head and gave him the finger over your shoulder before pushing through the door.

...
So, turns out you were timetabled in with Bucky today.

Well...fuck.

Natasha had a terrible cold and was off sick, so your shoot with Bucky had been moved forwards a week as you were both around anyway.

Tony clapped you on the back as he walked you out his office, a mocking smile on his face as the door slammed shut.

You took a deep sigh, collecting yourself, before making your way down to the set.

Your eyes became like a deer in headlights when you saw the black, curved saddled machine resting in the centre of the room.

The sybian had a bright dildo poking out the top that you just knew would touch all the right spots when it was on and rotating.