Colin Shea x reader (drabble)

Lazy afternoons
Pairings | Colin Shea x Reader
Warnings | smut, vaginal sex, kissing, groping
Word count | 347
Summary | one of your favourite things with Colin are lazy afternoons
A/n | I'm having such a Colin obsession at the moment. Wtf. I've watched What's Your Number? At least 5 times in two weeks.

 I've watched What's Your Number? At least 5 times in two weeks

Lazy afternoons with Colin were one of your favourite things. Sat curled up on his bed, your leg thrown over his from where you sat beside him, his warm hand curled around your thigh.

Colin's lips fluttering against your neck, your collar bone, your jaw, your cheeks, your temple. Your hands braced flat against his bare chest, his free hand either tangled amidst your messy hair or grabbing a handful of your ass.

Mumbled sweet nothings against your lips, hushed words of praise between repeated pecks before your asking him to shut up and kiss you properly.

And Colin does not disappoint, his lips finding yours in a slow, dominating kiss. Tongue running the seem of your lips, snaking into your mouth and smoothing over your own in languid strokes. Soft lips massaging yours, nose bumping against your own as he tilts his head to deepen it.

Eventually it becomes more lustful, needy. Teeth clashing and lips moving faster; yours struggling to keep up with his. Colin's hands groping at you, grabbing your breasts, pinching your nipples through the thin material of your (his) shirt, smacking your ass.

It normally resulted in mind-blowing sex; at least three orgasms or it didn't count, as Colin liked to remind you every time. His thick, long cock that curved up to his stomach kissing your cervix, bumping into it almost painfully with every thrust. His fingers tapping at your clit, drawing lazy little circles against the swollen nub. His hand curled around your jaw; your neck.

It was amazing, panting and heavy breaths shared as you both came down from your releases, your head on his chest as Colin's fingers drew little circles on your back.

Yeah, lazy afternoons with Colin were definitely one of your favourite things.