Ransom Drysdale x reader (drabble)

Slow Hands
Pairings | Ransom Drysdale x f!reader
Warnings | finger licking/sucking, chocking, major hand kink, Ransom being a cocky bastard, oral sex (m receiving), face fucking mean Ransom
Word count | 526
Summary | you can't get enough of Ransom's hands

Slow HandsPairings | Ransom Drysdale x f!readerWarnings | finger licking/sucking, chocking, major hand kink, Ransom being a cocky bastard, oral sex (m receiving), face fucking mean RansomWord count | 526Summary | you can't get enough of Ransom's h...

My god, how you even got here - well, you knew exactly how you got here.

It all started when your damn cocky boyfriend (if you could even call him that) caught onto your raging hand kink.

Oh, the fun he had with it.

On this particular day, Ransom had taken the Liberty to treat himself with some cookies, the crumbs breaking off and sticking to his wet fingers as he popped them into his mouth - nearly devouring the whole packet.

How he ate so much and maintained the physique he had, you hadn't a clue.

Once he'd caught you staring, the bastard as smirked - all smug and stuck up - before lowering the packet and simultaneously lifting his fingers to his lips. He licked them clean one-by-one, painstakingly slow until your eyes nearly bugged out of your head and your panties were throughly soaked.

Fuck.

"Take a picture, sweet cheeks. It'll last longer." Fuck him. Fuck him and his big, veiny hands. Fuck him and his cocky smirk.

You could feel the heat in your cheeks at his cheesy line.

"C'mere, sweetheart." Ransom cooed, placing the biscuits down. You shyly made your way over to him, head bowed. "Good girl." He purred as you knelt before him, eyes in your lap and you fiddled with your hands.

A sudden gasp - needy and breathless - was stolen from you as his hand circled around your throat, cutting off your air supply.

"Haven't I told you that staring is rude, bunny?" Ransom tutted, loosening his grip so you could choke out and answer.

"Yes, but-"

"No buts, baby. You know the rules. If you want something, fucking ask for it." Ransom chided, tone so condescending and mean.

"I'm sorry." You hiccuped, a stray tear sliding down your cheek. Ransom smiled, tilting your face up to him with his fingers as he traced your lips.

"Open." You obeyed and watched as he gathered the saliva at his lips before spitting into your mouth. He let you keep it on your tongue, waiting a few moments before telling you to swallow.

And now, over half and hour later, his hand was still wrapped around your throat. Veins prominent as he seated his cock deep in your mouth, his hand stayed secure.

You were on your back, head hanging over the edge of the bed as he fucked into your throat slowly, roughly, feeling himself slide in and out with every thrust under his own hand.

"Fuck, bunny, so tight. So good." You hummed at the praise, pleasure thrumming straight through Ransom as he stuttered to a stop.

You swallowed all he gave you as he stilled, tick ropes of sticky come coating your throat as he came.

You heaved for breath, slowly sitting up. Your fingers ghosted over your throat - where you knew the bruises would for tomorrow.

"Hurry up, sweetheart. I want you in front of the mirror next."