Steve Rogers x f!reader (drabble)

Whimpers
Pairings | Steve Rogers x female!reader
Warnings | smut, Dom!reader, sub!steve (yes that is a warning)
Word count | 290
Summary | you make Steve wait

WhimpersPairings | Steve Rogers x female!readerWarnings | smut, Dom!reader, sub!steve (yes that is a warning)Word count | 290Summary | you make Steve wait

You hitched your hips once, twice, three times before Steve's strained moan reached your ears.

You smirked at the sound, lips curling around the power you felt over such a large man in this moment.

"That's it, sweetheart. Keep your hands right there for me." You cooed, pressing yourself down onto your husband even further. Steve's hands were clenched around the headboard so tight, you wondered if the wood would splinter.

The man beneath you finally whimpered - whimpered - and you knew you'd achieved your goal.

"Good boy." You hummed, leaning over him to reach for your phone. "Stay just like that." You whispered, voice quiet and teasing.

You checked the two of you over in the mirror again, making sure you were positioned how you'd envisioned before you turned your phone on.

Your lips twisted into a grin as you snapped a few photos, making sure it was evident that your super soldier was buried to the hilt inside you.

"Please." Steve whined as you flicked through the pictures, humming as you went. "Please." He pleaded again when you didn't reply.

"Oh, baby, do you need some help?" You mumbled, dropping your phone to the sheets to run a patronising hand down his cheek.

Nodding into your touch, Steve mumbled, "please," again.

Your grin was feral, settling down so your body was pressed completely to his.

"I'm feeling a little tired. I might take a nap." You mumbled, nuzzling your face into his neck. "Be good."

Steve whimpered again, high and long and it was a sound that made you smile into his neck.