Charles/Ransom x reader (one-shot)

Where Do You Want Her Now?
Pairings | dark!Charles Blackwood x f!reader, dark!Ransom Drysdale x f!reader
Warnings | NON CONSENSUAL SEX, oral (m-receiving), nipple play (kinda?), just straight up messy, deep throating, dirty talk, degradation, spitting, unprotected sex
Word count | 1.9k
Summary | Charles and Ransom, family friends, find a new play thing at a party.
A/n | this fic contains Non-consensual sex. If this makes you uncomfortable, please DO NOT READ.

 If this makes you uncomfortable, please DO NOT READ

The second his eyes met yours from across the room you knew something was up

The second his eyes met yours from across the room you knew something was up. The deep blue stare was hungry, dark, looming from over the lip of his half-filled champagne flute as he idly chatted with the dark-haired man beside him.

The really unsettling part; the thing that let you know that something was wrong, was that the man beside him also seemed to have a gaze locked on you. The thought that they could be talking about you whilst looking at you like that made you incredibly nervous, a shudder rattling down your spine as you forced yourself to look away.

You were out of place anyway, not used to these fancy and frilly parties. But your friend had invited you, saying that she just couldn't show up to a Blackwood party without a plus one, even if you weren't a date, per say.

So with an over exaggerated sigh and a roll of your eyes, you'd agreed. You had even let her lend you a dress and do your hair and make up, thinking at the time that no one would notice you anyway and that it wouldn't hurt to indulge her just this once.

Now you knew you were very wrong.

That's how you found yourself here, hands bound behind your back and cornered into a wall in a spare room by non other than Ransom Drysdale.

He had his large cock down your throat, belt buckle cool against your flushed cheeks as you attempt to flinch away from the other set of wandering hands finding their way over your chest.

Without warning your dress was ripped open, the fabric falling down to your waist and leaving you cold, shivering, with only a small bra to cover your modesty.