Ransom Drysdale x f!reader (drabble)

Bounce for Me
Pairings | Ransom Drysdale x f!reader
Warnings | smut, dildos, exhibitionism, dirty talk, Ransom being an ass
Word count | 356
Summary | Ransom watches you get yourself ready for him

Bounce for MePairings | Ransom Drysdale x f!readerWarnings | smut, dildos, exhibitionism, dirty talk, Ransom being an assWord count | 356Summary | Ransom watches you get yourself ready for him

You whimpered, hips circling over the dildo again before you lifted yourself up with your thighs and sank back down.

Ransom hummed, lips resting at the rim of his whiskey tumbler, a satiated smirk stretching from one cheek to the other.

"That's it, honey. Keep goin'." He rumbled, voice low and smooth as silk as he purred at you. "Get that pussy nice an' open f'me."

You whined into a moan, your hips tilting so the silicone toy nudged that spot deep inside you every time you bounced on it.

He loved to make displays of you like this, hips bouncing for him and pussy dripping onto his floors - floors that the poor cleaners would have to mop up in the morning.

Ransom had a stressful day at work, he'd told you upon entering the house, and all he wanted was to see his bunny get nice and wet for him.

Whilst he sat sipping some overpriced whiskey. Grinning like a fox.

"Good girl," he hummed, taking another slip. "You keep on goin' until I finish, sweetheart." He added, holding his glass out to you in a mock cheers.

Your eyes widening, seeing that he still had half of the amber liquid left, you slowed your pace down.

"Uh uh, sweet cheeks. I didn't tell you to slow down." Ransom chided with a little smirk.

You groaned, pussy throbbing as you bounced on the dildo. Your clit was on fire, in desperate need of touch but you needed both your hands to balance on the wooden floor.

"Just a few more minutes, babe." Random called from above you, and you mewled.

He swirled the last sip around the tumbler, taking his sweet, sweet time in consuming the last drop.

And when he did, he lowered the glass with a long, refreshed sigh.

"C'mere, sweetheart." He rumbled, and you swallowed thickly at the sight of his skates, powerful thighs.

You were in for a long night.