Steve Rogers x f!reader (drabble)

Photograph pt.2
Pairings | Steve Rogers x female!reader
Warnings | breeding kink, smut, Steve Rogers being a menace, vaginal sex, unprotected sex,
Word count | 866
Summary | you and Steve recreate the photo from his wallet

2Pairings | Steve Rogers x female!readerWarnings | breeding kink, smut, Steve Rogers being a menace, vaginal sex, unprotected sex, Word count | 866Summary | you and Steve recreate the photo from his wallet

Lips tangled in a desperate kiss, hands grasping and pulling at now-unwanted clothes as you and Steve tumbled back into your bedroom.

You'd managed to convince Sam and Wanda to look after James, your four year old son, for the night, as the two avengers were the only ones home from a mission at the compound.

So, back your shared apartment not a five minute walk from the compound, you and Steve were a knot of limbs.

"C'mon, sweetheart." Steve urged your shirt over your head, followed swiftly by his own.

A pause came about, and heavy breaths mingled between the two of you as Steve's eyes dipped to survey your chest - clad in only a lacy bra.

"Fuck." You knew lace was his favourite.

Within a heartbeat Steve was on you.

The two of you fell back into the bed, Steve's lips ravenous as he kissed his way over the swell of your breasts, before nipping at your nipples with his teeth over the lacy garment.

"I love you in lace." Steve muttered, hands smoothing over your thighs to spread your legs. Until that moment, you hadn't even realised that he'd taken off your shorts.

Your husband grinned, desire lighting up his eyes as he pressed slow kisses down your stomach.

Your breath hitched as he reached your clit. And, with a sly wink, he repeated his nipping over the lace, but now over lace that covered your throbbing clit.

"Shitshitshit, Steve." You breath, fingers sliding into blonde locks that arguably needed a trim. Or, by the way your husband moaned as you gave a tug, needed to grow out another inch.

"God I love this pussy." Steve hummed, using nimble fingers to pull your panties out of the way before licking a stripe through your folds. His eyes rolled back at the taste of you and he licked his lips salaciously for show.

"Please, fuck me." You whined, needing him inside of you.

Steve cocked a brow, "You don't want me to-"

"Later. You can do that later." You pleaded, and Steve offered you a feral grin before he was shedding his own trousers and climbing over you.

"How about we give James a brother?" Steve mumbled, suckling at your eyes lobe. "Or a sister." He hummed, kissing along your jawbone.

"I don't care what it is." You gasped, feeling Steve nudge at your entrance with his cock.

He chuckled somewhat darkly before pushing in in a long, slow thrust.

"Fuck." You muttered, arching up into him as Steve laced his fingers through your own.

"Shit, always so goddamed tight around me." Steve hissed, pulling back and thrusting into you shallowly a few times. You mewled, hips bucking up to meet Steve's in a silent plea of more more more.

He chuckled, catching on, before he was pressing your hands hard into the mattress and slamming into you. Over and over.

You were lost, brain scrambled and body singing as Steve's hips slapped into your own, moans mingling and forming a symphony of sex.

"Gonna fuck a baby into you," Steve grunted, letting go of one of your hands to strum against your clit with his fingers.

You glanced down to where your bodies joined, and nearly came at the sight. His fingers were circling your clit, your panties still bunched up to one side and his cock was thrusting in and out at an inhumane speed.

"C'mon, sweet cheeks. Clench for me." Steve grunted, dropping his head your shoulder as he pumped into you.

You did as he said, and Steve came with a resounding groan that had your stomach fluttering.

And your pussy.

As he finished, Steve kept stroking your clit - and didn't stop until you joined him in his bliss.

"Shit, Steve! Fuck fuck fuck!" You moaned, Steve's breathy pants hitting the skin of your neck as his hips jerked back and forth a few more times.

"That's it, sweetheart." He mumbled roughly, slowly pulling out of you and rolling off of you.

You caught your breath, running a hand over your face as you heard Steve's footsteps thumping a round the room.

But your eyes squinted when a flash came from down below. You spared your husband a glance, a little smile pulling at your lips when you saw Steve snapping photos of his cum dripping from your folds.

When he was done, he shoved a pillow under your hips and pulled your panties back into place before he climbed into bed with you.

Kissing your forehead, Steve mumbled, "Any baby name ideas yet?"

You laughed, a grin on your lips as you exclaimed, "Steve!"

"What?" He grinned back, scrolling through the photos of your pussy.

"You're eager." You muttered back and he nipped at your neck.

"Oh, and you weren't being eager all of five minutes ago?" His playful accusation shut you up, and you buried your face in his chest as you saw Steve favourite one of the photos.

Guess that was destined to join the photo of your son in his wallet.