Steve Rogers x reader (drabble)

Reliever
Pairing | Steve Rogers x reader
Warnings | swearing, implied smut, fluff, period cramps (those fuckers really do need their own warning)
Word count | 545
Summary | steve helps with period cramps

RelieverPairing | Steve Rogers x readerWarnings | swearing, implied smut, fluff, period cramps (those fuckers really do need their own warning)Word count | 545Summary | steve helps with period cramps

You groaned, then whined, then groaned again. Pulling your legs up to your chest, you curled onto a ball, rolling onto your back and clutching your stomach with both hands. A wince slipped through your lips when you head slapped into the wooden floor as it fell back, a puff of a sigh escaping as your legs straightened out.

"Baby?" You heard the concerned voice of your boyfriend, Steve, as his quiet feet padded into the living room. Another groan. A long sigh. You let your eyes slip shut, hands resting over your cramping stomach. "Baby, are you okay?" Steve's voice became a little bit more desperate, the man quickly kneeing at your side and cupping your face in his large, warm hands. "What happened?"

"It's feels like the fuckin' devil is plaiting - no, Dutch plaiting - my uterus before twisting it into a bun and using a hair tie that's way to tight." You groaned, kicking your legs as an even harsher wave hit you.

"Oh, baby. Do you need anything?" Steve mumbled, nibble fingers brushing the hair out of your face and placing a lingering kiss to your forehead. You opened your eyes, head rolling to the side to stare that the closed bedroom door that was half way across yours and Steve's apparent.

"My goal was the bed...but I couldn't make it that far." You whined dramatically. You looked back up at steve with the biggest puppy dog eyes you could think of, pouting your lips for the extra affect. "Could you carry me?" You pleaded, voice small. Steve smiled widely, a chuckle playing on his lips.

"C'mon, princess, let's get you nice and comfy." Steve murmured, scooping you into his arms bridal style and whisking you to the bedroom. He dropped you softly into the sheets, helping you manoeuvre under the thick duvet before plumping up your pillows and kissing your temple, then your cheek, then the tip of your nose and finally pressing a sweet kiss to your still-pouted lips. At the feeling of his on yours, your lips tugged into a smile and Steve's did the same, a look of pure adoration in his eyes.

"There she is. That's my happy girl." Steve mumbled, climbing off the bed and sauntering into the bathroom that joined to your shared bedroom.

When he returned, he held a red towel in his hand and a mischievous smirk captured his lips. You raised a brow, a quizzical look upon your face as Steve chuckled.

"What's that for?" You asked, moving yourself to sit against the headboard. Steve bit his lip in a smile, sitting himself down on the edge of the bed beside you. His hand found its way under the covers, running up your thigh and settling close enough to your core to make you breath hitch.

"After last month's visit, I googled some better ways of...helping relieve you." Steve murmured, kissing you again as he fingered the hem of your sleep shorts. "What do you say?" He breathed, and you bit your lips to contain your growing a excitement.