Loki laufeyson x reader (drabble)

Subservient
Pairings | Loki Laufeyson x gender neutral!reader
Warnings | implied smut, humiliation kink, master/pet, Dom/sub, chains, bondage
Word count | 326
Summary | you submit to Loki

Subservient Pairings | Loki Laufeyson x gender neutral!readerWarnings | implied smut, humiliation kink, master/pet, Dom/sub, chains, bondage Word count | 326Summary | you submit to Loki

"Such a good pet, hmm?" Loki's voice was settled amongst a low purr; the thick sound of his accent rolled in waves of humiliation over his tongue as he taunted you.

You were in a...precarious position, to say the least. Gold chains held your arms behind your back in a strong bond, the metal the only material to grace your skin as you knelt naked before him. You were vulnerable, lips parted slightly as his thumb nudged between them.

Loki's lips quirked into a smile, screaming sadist as he retracted his hand from your face. The following sharp sting made a resounding sound around the room, a harsh echo that rung out the noise of your pain. And pleasure.

"I bet you love it here, don't you, pet? I bet you just adore getting on your knees for me - helpless and Squirming as I keep your pleasure from you." You swallowed thick and heavy, Loki's words weighing down on you like a blanket of truth.

"No." You gritted out, eyes downcast and Loki smirked.

"No? Then how come you put up no resistance when I bound you? Then how come you're just leaking for me?" Loki asked and you let out a shaky breath. "Say it." His voice had gained venom, domination, again.

"I love it." Your throat was tight.

"You love what, pet? Use your words." Loki is cruel, you decided. He wants to humiliate you.

And you can't get enough of the way his words are slicing your dignity like a knife to butter.

"I love being on my knees for you, Master." You murmur, eyes dragging slowly upwards to look into Loki's.

"Good pet." He cooed, hand cupping your face in a firm hold that you found yourself nuzzling into. "So fucking good."