Peter Parker x reader (drabble)

A lot to learn
Pairings | College!Peter Parker x f!Reader
Warnings | dom!reader (kinda), smut, loss of virginity, unprotected sex
Word count | 700
Summary | you take Peter's virginity

A lot to learnPairings | College!Peter Parker x f!ReaderWarnings | dom!reader (kinda), smut, loss of virginity, unprotected sexWord count | 700Summary | you take Peter's virginity

You couldn't help your marvelled stare as you gazed down at Peter, eyes sliding over the rivulets of his Adonis abs, the sharp v-line that cut down to his surprisingly big cock.

Your tongue swiped over your lips. Once. Twice.

"Y/n?" Peter's timid voice brought your eyes to his, honey brown boring into your own, lust-blown pupils.

"Yes, baby?" You crooned, dragging a finger down his chest. You could feel his shiver.

"I-" Peter swallowed thickly, as if he was bouncing his words around in his mouth, chewing them in thought.

"Use your words, pretty boy. If you'd like me to stop, I won't get offended." Your eyes softened as you held his stare.

"No!" Peter's hands gripped your shoulders suddenly, as if you'd leave without him telling you to. "No. I'm ready, I just- do you find it unattractive? That I'm...y'know..." the boy trailed off in a small voice.

"A virgin?" He nodded. You tutted.

"You're so pretty baby, so special." Your fingers traced the lines of his muscles - god, he was so muscular. "Your lack of experience just makes it better," you pressed a kiss to his nose, "because I get to teach you."

Peter's grin of excitement could barely be contained. You hummed, brushing your lips over his until he took things into his own hands - no, literally, he took things into his own hands.

Peter was grabbing at you, your hips and ass and waist and arms and neck. All you could do was moan, the sounds being swallowed by the eager boy beneath you.

"Slow down." You mumbled onto his lips, "we have time."

"I know." Peter countered, pressing kisses to your neck, "I'm just really fuckin' hard." His voice was husky with need.

You chuckled, pulling away.

"Are you sure you're ready? I know we've already done stuff, but I don't expect you to continue if you're not comfortable." You said sternly and Peter whined.

"I'm ready, just please let me be inside you." Peter begged and you cooed.

"I like the sound of you begging. It suits you." You commented, taking his length into your hand. Peter gasped and your smirk was a slash of deviousness.

"Holy f-fuck." Peter panted as you sank down on him; you worked your way slowly down his sizeable length.

"Oh, fuck, you feel so good. I'm so fucking full, baby." You praised, giving a roll of your hips to test the waters. At Peter's sharp moan, you began to bounce up and down with a bit more vigour.

After a while, you took Peter's hands in your own and guided them to your breasts, rolling your nipples under his thick fingers.

"Like this." You instructed and soon he picked up the memo, taking over for you.

Your hand snaked down, rubbing at your clit in circles and Peter threw his head back in a groan.

"M'gonna cum!" Peter shouted and you whimpered.

"Do it, cum for me baby. Fill me up." You whispered into his ear, leaning over his swearing body now.

Peter came with a scream of your name. You followed shortly after.

"Fuck." Peter mumbled as you rolled off him, still high on adrenaline.

"Fuck indeed." You confirmed, before crawling out of the bed and onto wobbling legs to go hunt for a towel and some water.

When you returned, cleaned up, you wiped Peter down and handed him a glass of water - which he gulped down. You giggled at his eagerness and got him a refill on your way to dump the soiled towel in the washing basket.

"Thank you." Peter whispered into your neck as he curled himself around you - leg thrown over your thighs. You hummed, carding a hand through his hair and pressing a kiss to his temple.

"Your welcome. Maybe next time we'll try the handcuffs." Peter shot up to look at you incredulously.

"Handcuffs?" You snickered at his confused expression.

"You have a lot to learn."