Wanda Maximoff x reader (one-shot)

Kiss a Girl and Find out
Pairings | Wanda Maximoff x f!reader
Warnings | ff, oral sex, fingering, making out
Word count | 1.2k
Summary | you help Wanda figure out if she likes girls or not

"Y/n?" Wanda's voice filled the room as you finished pouring the last bag of crisps into the bowl, setting it down with the popcorn and the chocolate

"Y/n?" Wanda's voice filled the room as you finished pouring the last bag of crisps into the bowl, setting it down with the popcorn and the chocolate. You were getting ready for a girls night with Wanda, Pepper and Nat.

"Yeah?" You replied as you popped a crisp into your mouth, for a moment the only sound in the room was that of the snack crunching under your teeth.

"How did you know you like...girls?" Wanda seemed hesitant, hands tucked into her back pockets.

"I kissed one." You said, short and sweet as you took a seat the the breakfast bar. Wanda's mouth fell open.

"That's it?" She gasped, and you chuckled.

"Well, there was a little bit more to it than that. But the kiss was the confirmation for me." You elaborated, folding your hands in your lap as you faced her. Wanda opened and closed her mouth a few times, seemingly trying to gather her words.

"C-can I kiss you? Just to be sure." Wanda stuttered, gaze sheepish as you grinned.

"Of course." You replied, tongue smoothing over your bottom lip before you pulled it between your teeth. You hopped up, slowly walking towards the girl.

You let your hands rest on Wanda's hips, leaning in slowly as she stood stiff, as if she was scared.

"Relax." You mumbled against her lips, your hot breath fanning over her cheeks as you spoke, mingling with her laboured breaths. She hummed in agreement, eyes trained on your lips as you edged closer.

When your lips met it was soft, sweet. A surge of experimentation, her lips gentle over yours as her hands raised to wrap around your neck. You smiled against her when Wanda let out a little moan, your tongue tracing the seam of her lips. It snaked into her mouth, soothing over hers in languid strokes.

You giggled when Wanda began pushing you backwards, guiding you towards the sofa until the backs of your knees hit the cushions. All that could be heard through the wet sounds of the ever-increasingly lustful kiss were both of your giggles, Wanda's body hovering over yours on the sofa.

"I think I need some more convincing." Wanda mumbled against your lips, both of you chuckling as her lips trailed over your jaw, down the column of your throat.

"Mmmm, maybe you need to kiss me somewhere else?" Your mumble turned into a squealed as Wanda's teeth nipped at your neck, surely creating a bruise you'd have to explain later on.

"Maybe." The girl smirked, her hands sliding under your lose shirt as she made her way down your body. She pushed the shirt up over your breasts, licking her lips at the sight of your hardened buds.

Your hands tangled into her hair, fingers weaving into the soft strands as her tongue flicked out over one of the buds. Your chest arched into her, Wanda's fingers toying with the neglected nipple.

"F-fuck! How do you know so much?" You whimpered as she nipped at the nipple in her mouth. Wanda pulled away with a pop, grinning up at you as she kissed down your stomach.

"Nat knows a lot about pleasing a woman." The ginger winked, her lips dancing across the hem of your pyjama shorts. Her thumbs hooked into the fabric, tugging them down your legs as if she couldn't wait to see what was underneath.

Once your shorts were discarded, Wanda moaned, the sight of your bare cunt driving her wild. You gasped a hiss at the feeling of the cool air against your folds, suddenly very aware that anyone could walk in at any moment.

But any worried thoughts were disregarded when Wanda leant down, letting her tongue poke out to flick a tentative lick over your clit.

"Fuck, Wanda!" You cried, your hands grabbing onto the cushion above your as she grinned through a giggle.

"Am I doing it right?" Her sweet voice sang in question as her innocent eyes peered up at you through her lashes, Wanda's tongue continuing to flick over your sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Shit- yes! God, yes!" You groaned in affirmation, and the girl licked her lips before pluckering them around the nub. Your hips ground into her face, desperate for that release as her tongue worked magic.

"Can I- can I use my fingers?" You couldn't quite fathom how Wanda sounded so clueless - so pure, innocent - as she asked if you wanted her to finger you. Bottom lip clamped between your teeth, you nodded frantically.

"Please!" You nearly screamed as she circled your entrance with the tip of one slim finger, hooking the tip inside you before she was looking up at your thrown-back head again.

"Do I just- like push it in?" Wanda pondered airily, as if she were talking about the weather, not your damn cunt.

"Yes!" You preened as her digit slid in, slow and teasing. Wanda's eyes lit up at the sight, mesmerised at the sight of her finger when she pulled it out, slick and shining with your juices.

Wanda began thrusting her finger into you, her lips attaching to your clit again as she sucked on it. Your hips bucked into her face, fingers tangling into her gorgeous locks as you chased your release.

When it it hit it hit hard, your whole body shaking as your eyes disappeared into your skull and you shouted her name. Wanda pulled away, grinning like the Cheshire Cat as she crawled back over you.

"You taste wonderful." Wanda smirked, her nose touching yours as you panted. Both of you chuckled before you tilted your head up for a kiss, moaning at the taste of yourself still lingering on her tongue.

"Looks like we missed the show." Your eyes shot open, Wanda shooting up into a sitting position from where she was straggling you. Nat was smirking, arms crossed over her chest as Pepper stood with her mouth agape.

"I- we can explain." Wanda stuttered and Nat began howling with laughter. Pepper closed her mouth into an awkward smile, clearly not expecting what she had seen.

"We were just-" you began, pulling your top back down over your chest as Wanda blindly searched for your shorts.

"Fucking? Yeah, we heard. It was hot, I'll give you that." Nat grinned, smoothing her tongue over her lips as Wanda helped you back into your shorts.

"We'll leave you two alone." Pepper winked, grabbing a still-laughing Nat's arm before dragging her out of the room.

The second they left you and Wanda exchanged a look, both bursting into fits of giggles as your eyes met. Wanda fell down onto your chest, your hands carding through her hair as she resting her hands on your shoulders.

"So? Did that help?" You prompted, chewing your lips as Wanda smiled.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. You might need to show me some more." She grinned cheekily, placing a quick peck to your lips before you were pulling her back down for a proper kiss.