Sam Wilson x reader (drabble)

Don't go easy on me now
Pairings | Sam Wilson x gn!reader
Warnings | mentions of injuries, grinding, Sam being a cocky motherfucker
Word count | 426
Summary | Sam tries to convince you that he's not too injured to have sex after a mission

Don't go easy on me nowPairings | Sam Wilson x gn!readerWarnings | mentions of injuries, grinding, Sam being a cocky motherfuckerWord count | 426Summary | Sam tries to convince you that he's not too injured to have sex after a mission

"I'm fine, y/n!" Sam exclaimed, hands thrown up in defeat.

"You're hurt, Sam. I'm only making a fuss because there's blood on your face!" You countered, bringing him to a stop to run a thumb over his cheek.

"And I can clean it up." Sam replied, cupping your cheeks in his own hands before placing a quick kiss to your lips. "Then I can collect my prize for doing so well on my mission."

Sam's grin was ear to ear, wide with hope and you scoffed and shook your head.

"You're still injured, and I don't want to hurt you." You sighed, looking away. Sam used a finger to tilt your chin towards him.

"Please?" He offered a pout.

"Go have a shower and I might be inclined to agree with you." Sam's eyes were so hopeful you had to reiterate, "might."

He trotted off to the bathroom with a towel in hand and a giddy smile across his lips, stretching onto his cheeks and tickling his eyes. You scoffed as the door swung shut.

...
Steam spilled from the conjoined bathroom to your room as Sam sauntered out, towel thrown over his shoulder casually as he remained as naked as the day he was born.

"Sam!" You squealed as he walked over to you, dick on full display as he bent down to press a kiss to your lips.

"I've had my shower. You can sleep with me now." Sam grinned. You rolled your eyes but leant into his next kiss regardless.

Sam hummed and he discarded his towel and climbed over you.

"Mmm you smell nice." You whispered, burying your face in his neck.

"I know." Sam quipped back, rolling his hips down into yours. Arousal curled through you as he repeated his actions; his hips rolled dirtily down into yours like a slow dance.

"Sam." You moaned his name, mouth agape as his hips pressed down into yours.

"So good for me, making me so damn hard." Sam groaned, pressing wet kiss to your cheek. "Don't go easy on me now honey. You're gonna ride me until we both call it quits."

Sam's demand made you gasp, hips rutting up as his hands grabbed onto your waist so he could roll over with you on top.

"Time for my reward now, baby."